Locked Audio recording in Rocksmith 2014 Remastered

gizmo

sry for my bad english.

Hi guys! i want to record a playthrough. But bandicam cant capture audio from Rocksmith. I can record audio with integrated audiocard (realtek or via) but it's doesn't work for external audio Interfaces . I find 1 guide in steam, but it's doesn't work.

Audio interface: Behringer UMC202HD.

playback devices: 1.png

recording devices: 2.png

I choice in Bandicam for recording audio: IN 1-2 - bandicam recording clean guitar

I choice in Bandicam for recording audio: OUT 1-2 - silence

I choice in Bandicam for recording audio: Stereo Mixer (realtek card) but mixer don capture audio.

If i set "Audio Exclusivity=0" Rockmisth doesnt work.

I try use Virtual cable - doesn't work. 

Any ideas? Advice?

Why not use OBS Studio? Also its worth noting that if you want to use Rocksmith to give you amp/pedal settings, you can use stereo mix. If you don't have it, try updating your audio drivers.

"You take it from me, eventually someone's gonna take it from you too. Secrets get passed around. And all sorts of people are going to die for the secrets. That's the curse of power." - Delford "Iraq" Wade - Watch Dogs

I feel so far away, minutes turn to hours and the hours into days - "I Don't Belong Here" - I Prevail

They're so ignorant, they don't understand, you were always longing for a chance - "Wasteland" - EarlyRise

I watched but never really listened as the whole world passed me by - "I Apologize" - Five Finger Death Punch

Have you ever had a dream? Would you fight for it? Would you go to war? Would you die for it? - "Bow Down" - I Prevail

OBS cant capture audio too. Stereo mixer only for Realtek audiocard, but Realtek stereomixer dont capture audio.  External audio Interfaces dont have Stereo Mixer. I use actual driver for audio interface. 

On 3/25/2021 at 9:48 AM, gizmo said:

OBS cant capture audio too. Stereo mixer only for Realtek audiocard, but Realtek stereomixer dont capture audio.  External audio Interfaces dont have Stereo Mixer. I use actual driver for audio interface. 

I actually had a similar issue. Choose the WASAPI option in Audacity and choose your output as your microphone. It will then record fine. OBS not capturing audio doesn't sound right though.

"You take it from me, eventually someone's gonna take it from you too. Secrets get passed around. And all sorts of people are going to die for the secrets. That's the curse of power." - Delford "Iraq" Wade - Watch Dogs

I feel so far away, minutes turn to hours and the hours into days - "I Don't Belong Here" - I Prevail

They're so ignorant, they don't understand, you were always longing for a chance - "Wasteland" - EarlyRise

I watched but never really listened as the whole world passed me by - "I Apologize" - Five Finger Death Punch

Have you ever had a dream? Would you fight for it? Would you go to war? Would you die for it? - "Bow Down" - I Prevail

On 3/29/2021 at 5:37 PM, ctrl said:

I actually had a similar issue. Choose the WASAPI option in Audacity and choose your output as your microphone. It will then record fine. OBS not capturing audio doesn't sound right though.

Doesnt' work. I tried to connect the output from the external audio Interface to Line-in/Microphone/headphone Realtek card... And it's worked! But, audio captured with very very very very high frequency squeak. So idk...

Result: I found a hundred ways to redirect sound. but no one defeated the exclusivity of sound. 

Worked only: game sound very queit, but a loud high-frequency squeak is played.

image.jpg

Please do not close the topic. Maybe someone will have more options

6 minutes ago, gizmo said:

Yes

Alrighty, have a look into my guide here to get it up and running. If you need further help, hop into the CustomsForge discord and we can get you up and running.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DeathlySin said:

Alrighty, have a look into my guide here to get it up and running. If you need further help, hop into the CustomsForge discord and we can get you up and running.

omfg, dude, you my hero.  It's worked!. Topic close

• Like 1