Rocksmith 2014 remastered DLC on PS3

snake3y3s

Question

Soo... this is more of a ODLC (original DLC) question than a CDLC one...

I have Rocksmith 2014 remastered on PS3 and just recently read that Sony is going to be closing the PS store for PS3 soon...
so firstly, what is going to happen to the DLC that I have already downloaded.
secondly... there is a boat load of official songs, I really doubt that anyone has ALL the DLC that is available there (it will get super pricey... maybe a millionaire would :P) and with sony closing the store... what happens to those?

Is there a DLC download available of all those official songs somewhere?

I understand I would need to jailbreak/crack my PS3 to add custom DLC (and probably official DLC if I do manage to get them somehow from a PC download)

anyway... I just need some clarification on what I can do going forward.

I do also own a PS4, so might it be better to just go and get a PS4 version of rocksmith?

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

We do not support piracy which is what getting ODLC and transfering them on a cracked PS3 would be.

All the DLC you own on PS3 should still work, you just won't be able to acquire new one on that platform.

All DLC you already own on PS3 will carry forward on the PS4 version though.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity