Unpack a CDLC, make changes to original bass.xml/note file, reassemble, then a 12 lane highway problem

nanosynth

Odd thing going on here, only when doing this. Unpack CDLC. Load that bass.xml and .ogg from it into EOF. Make changes to notes. Save. Use WWISE, then RockSmith Tool Kit to build new CDLC into PSARC. When playing now, sometimes there will be up to what looks like a 12 lane highway of notes coming at you. Some of the notes will not even be on the highway lanes, like the F notes (1st fret E string) will be off the side of the highway not defined by a lane that meets up with that fret while the notes that come at you right after that F, say they wind up at the 7th fret, those are fine, but the roadway is still 6 or 8 or more lanes. All the notes are proper and in sync, just how they are delivered down the fretboard coming at you. I did notice that when I do what I just described at the beginning, when I import a standard 4 string bass.xml file, it shows up in EOF as a 6 string layout in the real22 bass track. Even when I change it to 4 string track and it adjusts the notes, then when compiled, it still has the 8 or more lane highway when playing. When I see it go to like 6 lanes wide, and its just a bunch of open E string notes coming at me, those open E notes are 6 inch wide red note horizontal representations. Any ideas why it is this way when only building a CDLC from a dissassembled CDLC's bass.xml and .ogg file ?

5 hours ago, nanosynth said:

Odd thing going on here, only when doing this. Unpack CDLC. Load that bass.xml and .ogg from it into EOF. Make changes to notes. Save. Use WWISE, then RockSmith Tool Kit to build new CDLC into PSARC. When playing now, sometimes there will be up to what looks like a 12 lane highway of notes coming at you. Some of the notes will not even be on the highway lanes, like the F notes (1st fret E string) will be off the side of the highway not defined by a lane that meets up with that fret while the notes that come at you right after that F, say they wind up at the 7th fret, those are fine, but the roadway is still 6 or 8 or more lanes. All the notes are proper and in sync, just how they are delivered down the fretboard coming at you. I did notice that when I do what I just described at the beginning, when I import a standard 4 string bass.xml file, it shows up in EOF as a 6 string layout in the real22 bass track. Even when I change it to 4 string track and it adjusts the notes, then when compiled, it still has the 8 or more lane highway when playing. When I see it go to like 6 lanes wide, and its just a bunch of open E string notes coming at me, those open E notes are 6 inch wide red note horizontal representations. Any ideas why it is this way when only building a CDLC from a dissassembled CDLC's bass.xml and .ogg file ?

FHP control the highway lanes/open note widths/camera so it's probably an error with them, you always seem to get a ton of fhp errors when working from .xml import, so I regenerate them and that seems to fix mostly it. 

Ctrl + A (select all the notes) then note, generate fhp. If it asks to remove them say yes.

I'd also recommend removing DD before importing an xml so it's easer to select them all and to generally work with in eof.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

1 hour ago, coldrampage said:

FHP control the highway lanes/open note widths/camera so it's probably an error with them, you always seem to get a ton of fhp errors when working from .xml import, so I regenerate them and that seems to fix mostly it. 

Ctrl + A (select all the notes) then note, generate fhp. If it asks to remove them say yes.

I'd also recommend removing DD before importing an xml so it's easer to select them all and to generally work with in eof.

You know your stuff Coldrampage! That FHP regen did the trick, thanks. And that other mod for faster boot, no, my drive is too slow, but what you said too was a big help with restoring the cache..much appreciated!

• Like 1