Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 387

Mikson

First tries:

7D580DD0988AE31B26AC238C263852E6E9BF1E9E

4EFB2AB3038C3EBBD9A0EDC585834BA87E70D90F

E0164CDA174C869E20E92D287D70A6254241FAB1

I can definitely improve this one. The little slap parts are actually played on a separate bass track and they threw me off a bit:

7F45A91CC013CD78D0FDF3178AE4A588B9DFFE85

I played this with a pick due to the note density but I think fingerpicking will work better for the parts that alternate between the E and A strings. Will try again:

C8132DAA0619EA4442FB8A171AC79568ED8FB331

• Like 3

Ok, these are my scores from testing songs for this championship week.

For this I forgot to make a screenshot on Lead. I will add later.

20210308172952-1.jpg

I would personally swap some of the chart notes between Lead and Rhythm, but it sounds good.

20210318001012-1.jpg

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, kayteck said:

does anybody else have issue in Therion rhythm path intro and outro notes recognition?

I didn't have any problems with that. But maybe try to play normally without mute strings? Sometimes Rocksmith has a problem with recognizing palm mutes, this happens to me a lot in lower tunings.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, someotherbruce said:

If I wanted to try the Goo Goo Dolls and ZZ Top on rhythm and lead (and maybe bass) - would I do it as a Beginner? An Intermediate? A floater dude? Not so much for competing against other folks, but to see how accurately I could play the songs. 

Feel free! Just show your scores here, we'll rate what level you are at. If you only show scores from beginner songs, you will be competing at this level until you level up.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, someotherbruce said:

If I wanted to try the Goo Goo Dolls and ZZ Top on rhythm and lead (and maybe bass) - would I do it as a Beginner? An Intermediate? A floater dude? Not so much for competing against other folks, but to see how accurately I could play the songs. 

I think everyone who comes here starts out as a beginner, if they have not played in the championship.  You may not be a beginner, and be an advanced player. For me I just try and do better as I go and try not to get disappointed in my scores LOL. I just Love music! They do keep a spreadsheet of scores,  you will find it under congrats to all winners, just click on it,  "Rocksmith Championship Leaderboards", on the opening page for the championship week. Hope that helps...