Using Axe-FX III with RS2014

LaserCrab

Question

I'm trying to find a solution as to how I would go about using the output of my Axe-FX in RS.

I have the Axe-FX connected to my computer, using it as my audio interface. I have made a preset of just a clean DI signal with a "virtual capo" block to decrease the pitch.

My first issue is that once I load up RS with my Axe-FX as the output, everything is crazy distorted and horrible. The second issue is that it doesn't recognise the Axe-FX as an input device - it can't even see it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Get a Y splitter cable and run your guitar cable into the axe fx and the rocksmith cable into t he game!  Turn the guitar volume down on the game, and then you can hear your tone coming from the Axe FX while playing the game, and still having the note recognition etc!     Actually fuck that just go message Faceless Clown on Twitch!  That dude has a line 6 and It sounds fucking amazing when he plays RS

On 3/7/2021 at 10:51 AM, LaserCrab said:

I'm trying to find a solution as to how I would go about using the output of my Axe-FX in RS.

I have the Axe-FX connected to my computer, using it as my audio interface. I have made a preset of just a clean DI signal with a "virtual capo" block to decrease the pitch.

My first issue is that once I load up RS with my Axe-FX as the output, everything is crazy distorted and horrible. The second issue is that it doesn't recognise the Axe-FX as an input device - it can't even see it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi!

I have also  a Axe FX 3 and you dont need a splitter!

Output 1 Balanced to Studio Monitors

Output 1 Humbuster Left as Rocksmith usb to my Laptop

Output 2 Balanced to my FRFR Speakers

I have turned off the internal Guitar sound in Rocksmith.

Thats it!

Cu

Ftc 

• Like 1