Is there an easy way to check for CDLC updates?

mnmountainbiker

Question

3 answers to this question

As long as the CDLC is in your collection (it shows a checkmark in ignition) you will receive a notification whenever it is updated.

CDLC I downloaded a long time ago weren't added to my collection, I think because I previously downloaded them from the post listing instead of the Ignition search page previously & back then Ignition didn't add them to your collection this way. But it looks like Ignition has been updated to always add to your collection no matter which download link you click now

I have been going through and adding all the good CDLC I have to my collection if it isn't already showing, so that I am sure to be notified of updates

Its kind of a pain to do at first, but its worth the effort and its also a good way to sort through crappy/good CDLC and get rid of stuff that isn't worth keeping

On 2/27/2021 at 10:03 AM, arrov said:

CDLC I downloaded a long time ago weren't added to my collection, I think because I previously downloaded them from the post listing instead of the Ignition search page previously & back then Ignition didn't add them to your collection this way. But it looks like Ignition has been updated to always add to your collection no matter which download link you click now

I think the last Ignition update didn't bring collections across. I think I read that when the transition occurred.