Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 381

Mikson

I was thinking about a way we could implement the "Expert" skill level. What if "Expert" players played both "Advance" and "Masterclass" songs and then just take the average percentage of the 2. So if we take my scores above and got the average of the 2, it would be 94.24% for the week. Just a thought. 🎸🤔

Man Mikson, where am I missing that .5% on Leave Your Hat on. anyways, I have had no time to play lately work and wife don't like it if not spending my time with her. I do understand but man I love Music. We have all eternity to share lol... I suck at this song and need a week just for two small parts in it. Another repetitive song with a twist.

cDYGlQs.png.pdf

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, SpankNass said:

Man Mikson, where am I missing that .5% on Leave Your Hat on. anyways, I have had no time to play lately work and wife don't like it if not spending my time with her. I do understand but man I love Music. We have all eternity to share lol... I suck at this song and need a week just for two small parts in it. Another repetitive song with a twist.

I get my wife to sit on the couch and knit while I play songs she likes 🙂  Time together and music.

• Like 3

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

Yep My wife Knows when I play them correctly or terrible too!!! LOL   But she is as strong willed as me, and makes me wear head phones when she doesn't want to hear.. It was such a bad day at work excuse, used to get a few moments of Play today! 

WzdFSNU.png.pdf

• Like 3

It's wednesday friday my dudes. And I want to offtop for a minute.

If some of you would like to watch something not understandable for you but you like to taste something new I would like to share a link to next video with you.

Here's powerfull concert from one of oldest rock band in Russia which began at 1980s. First time I listented to it then I was young and I thought it's just a band with usial songs.

But now I see the sence of the songs. They're going through the years of out contry. Events, people, life, love. Very strong, very soulful songs and great music. 

I hope some of you will find something interesting here. Enjoy watching and listening to.

DDT. The history of sound.

15403603_1262875283773937_6279287725733085326_o.jpg.73635eea085580cfa899ea27d8803ffd.jpg

Scanty information about the group on Wikipedia

• Like 6

---

I'm not an English speaker. Sorry for possible mistakes.

I actually managed to improve all my play throughs today, though some not so much. 🙂 I went away from the Simantl shimel schmie.. what-ever method with Joe Cocker.

B9B27A27B3EF5E842BA321CC018012940AE6B7A5

And with my lazy eyes, I couldn't beat the high score, but my accuracy was better. There are some rather easy places where my streak get broken, even though I'm playing it right. That's rather annoying. And it has happened multiple times now. 😞

06E7EDD18CC369DCE4411EEE53601EB987CF5640

And finally my Nightwish. I have some issues with my notes being heard. I think it's because the bass gets out of tune due to the strings setting set after tuning it down... But again... streak broken in simple places (as well as the difficult ones).

3B3E2FAA8F86D130DBBDF900004FDEE91B0D4255

• Like 4

Improved a little bit on the Rush tune..

uEhgXZQ.jpg

Didn't quite make it to my 95% goal for this one.. my arm wears out with all the fast strumming for 1 hr+... I still feel pretty good with the progress I made on this one over the 4 weeks.. I'll keep playing this one. I can get that 95%...

xY8beLK.jpg

• Like 3