Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 379

Mikson

23 hours ago, Rodman said:

@diceslinger went iceskating with my son after work today

Ice skating with your son...I hope you had the time of your life 🙂

That was nice.  Your guitar playing is so clean and accurate, these challenge songs have shown me how hard that is.  Your playing does just what rhythm guitar is supposed to do.  I wish your vocals were louder, this song sounds naturally in your voice range and I thought the vocals sounded very good.  I liked the whispering chorus a lot.  Solo, as always, tasteful, nice, fit the mood of the song.  I have to say, you kinda put me in a laid back mood for the rest of the day.

I enjoyed the photo, it looks beautiful there and I'm enjoying those shots of another land.  I may try to find some to share too.

I'll get mine laid down soon.  I've got the song down, trying to rope my daughter in to play the violin solo. 

• Thanks 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

Some late (European time) practicing. I can't seem to get the Ink higher... well, my former 100% was okay, but others seems to get a higher score. So I guess I have to be more precise.

But the other songs went quite nice. 🙂

I've got a feeling of the rhythm, but there's still a bit of luck (i think).

FD7B06A1BA1783A555F5571679DD3B2D84C83030

And this Powerwolf... I don't know how I managed it, and again, I'm not sure, that those fast notes are precise in any way. But somehow it still counts. 🙂 Maybe I should learn the picky-thing.

812D93E55ADB727C092AA58EE76E003848057FE2

And finally... some money. What all musicians would like... And this is why, I'm not in the big leagues. But it's a fun song... and damn hard. 🙂 But I'm happy with the result.

96909DEEE42AFD4B9D79AFF95BCEDB502D4F6E6C

• Like 3

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer
10 hours ago, diceslinger said:

Ice skating with your son...I hope you had the time of your life 🙂

That was nice.  Your guitar playing is so clean and accurate, these challenge songs have shown me how hard that is.  Your playing does just what rhythm guitar is supposed to do.  I wish your vocals were louder, this song sounds naturally in your voice range and I thought the vocals sounded very good.  I liked the whispering chorus a lot.  Solo, as always, tasteful, nice, fit the mood of the song.  I have to say, you kinda put me in a laid back mood for the rest of the day.

I enjoyed the photo, it looks beautiful there and I'm enjoying those shots of another land.  I may try to find some to share too.

I'll get mine laid down soon.  I've got the song down, trying to rope my daughter in to play the violin solo. 

Thx man! Ice skating is great, yeah - helluva time. We went again yd and i will force to go today, too, but maybe my daughter will be on the "no" front after horseriding, let´s see who is to be motivated...

Thx. what a song. You are absolutely right - the Armstrong guy manages to create a world out of a few easy chords, so many times. This one came really really easy surprisingly. I understood the playing concept within first try, and after an hour it sounds a bit ok. I didn´t know if i would use it but for recording discipline reason i quickly chose a drum pattern at 90bpm on the Zoom R24 drummachine and recorded 2 takes on my acoustic which were both already ok. Recorded the solo - this first take made it to the record. Then recorded vocals - as it was very late i decided to whisper through the song which.... was not all bad. Came back 2 days later and recorded vocals (oh boy me and singing), flipped through the effects on the ZoomR24 and stopped at "in the box" which gives the overall quite happy song just a lil locked in terrified mood. Then grabbed my CoronaFender and recorded the clean guitar which made it to the record. At mixing added about 10% support of one of the acoustic tracks, put both vocals (in the box and whisper) at about same level and set them to a level i thought i would not annoy you too much ;), decided to keep the drums, and that´s it. Can´t wait to hear your version. Rock!

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.