Really missing Browse by artist. Searching is so difficult now

I loved exploring the DLC and searching out new or forgotten tunes.   The search by artist now just shows random songs. If i type Kiss for example.  i get 10 pages of random kiss references instead of the band kiss and a collection of the songs available.   I know you guys work hard and very much appreciate you guys.  I am just relaying my experience and how the past search was set up was much easier to search in specific artists libraries. 

Thanks again 

14 hours ago, Unfoldingman said:

If i type Kiss for example.  i get 10 pages of random kiss references instead of the band kiss and a collection of the songs available.

Use the filter option to search for specific bands instead of the general search. It even autocompletes so you can use that as a quick check to see if any songs have been done by that artist.

DpJB1k7.png

2RmPcj2.png

GOP24IX.png

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                               "Be excellent to each others"-Kurokotei / 黒皇帝                                                Gh59blB.png

My todo list (majorly outdated)                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        500 songs hype

For me, it was convenient to search by a keyword in the artist name, especially if the band name contained an 'and', since different creators would list them one of two different ways (i.e. Coheed and Cambria vs. Coheed & Cambria). Searching just for Coheed in the artist box allowed me to see everything by them that has been submitted. Would be nice to have that back, or to be allowed to add more than one artist to the search

image.png.a7546f7940d75c61282915448af427a5.png    image.png.91a7e565c6c6169f63171363a939eb2f.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.