Trouble with adding tones to CDLC in toolkit.

listentolicker

I can't seem to figure out how to get the tones i set to load in-game. I've made the tone in toolkit before exporting. I've set the bass and guitar to their respective defaults (in this case, i have given each a unique name songname-bass, songname-guitar), but when the song starts up in the game, it doesn't load, it just stays on whatever it was before the song started. If i leave the tone on "default" before exporting, it does switch to "default" in game, but I can't get a handle on how to change these.

This is a single tone song for each instrumment. I have not done anything in EOF, nor am I aware that i need to for single tone songs, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

rs tones.JPG

Edited by listentolicker
added more details to issue

Basically assign tone to a slot in game, than import tone from your profile(there's file type dropdown on the right) and select the one you like, then edit guitar tone to set somethhing like lead descriptor instead of bass one and in arrangement form for selected arrangement you assign base tone for your instrument there, now should work