Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 378

4 hours ago, Balage1976 said:

Do you have any tip for me, how to accurately learn the rhythm of the plucking? Just practicing only or do you have any tricks? Sometimes specially when the rhytmic is complitated I hear a bit different rhytmic than it is in the Rocksmith cDLC.

Slow the song down in Riff Repeater.  Learning the rhythm gets a lot easier the more you play.

Sometimes the cDlcs are wrong so don't worry to much if you think you can hear something different.

• Like 1

Some improvements

My best with a pick.  Need to do it in SA

peojWJ1.jpg

Probably the best I get on lead

6CCvtX1.jpg

But while I'm at it and have it stuck in my head

bCm0Vta.jpg

Just for fun

PHcMZ46.jpg

And something for my class

DmrzxsT.jpg

I just like this song, so good

GEDSIac.jpg

• Like 3

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

3 hours ago, Orkkongen said:

I was wondering: Why has some people noted "Bass (fingered)" and others just "Bass"? Is it different versions, or different input? And can RS differentiate between the playing style?

I've posted some noting fingered or with pick because I'm challenging myself to getting better at fingered bass.  I'm taking the beginner and intermediate songs and trying them fingered to get some practice.  And like any good challenge, making it public helps keep myself accountable 🙂

• Like 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

6 hours ago, Mikson said:

@It Happens1

Will you be able to play Criminal again to get 99%+ accuracy and level up to the masterclass level? You are too good for the advanced class, so we have no chance in this competition 😉

@Mikson 

I had a good run on that one for sure. I'll level up if you guys think that's best. I don't think I'll be able to really compete with those guys in lead masterclass. Maybe a new class??? Expert? I don't know if that's an option or not but it would be a nice in-between. 

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer
1 hour ago, It Happens1 said:

@Mikson 

I had a good run on that one for sure. I'll level up if you guys think that's best. I don't think I'll be able to really compete with those guys in lead masterclass. Maybe a new class??? Expert? I don't know if that's an option or not but it would be a nice in-between. 

Yeah, you rock hard. You are for sure  more of MC than ADV.

We'll level you up. I think you'll be fine and giving good competition up there.

If it still does not work out you are free to come back anytime!

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

10 minutes ago, Rodman said:

Yeah, you rock hard. You are for sure  more of MC than ADV.

We'll level you up. I think you'll be fine and giving good competition up there.

If it still does not work out you are free to come back anytime!

I thought about what @It Happens1 wrote about. There are some guys here who are too good into the advanced class, but can't win in the masterclass. So maybe some level in between would make sense?

• Like 1