Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 378

32 minutes ago, Orkkongen said:

Wouldn't be more practical if somebody ran this program and when it's fixed put it out to us all?
I must admit, that it seems rather unmanageable to figure out yet another program... I'll have a go at it, but...
And who uses .rar files today... argh... 😞

ARGH! Sucking elf! Now my NoCableLauncher doesn't work. So now I can't play anything?! WTF! Stupid program. 😞

2 hours ago, Rodman said:

I couldn´t find that screenshot quickly, but

If a score is done in Score Attack (SA) it scores with the .xx

If it´s done in Learn a Song (LAS) only the full % of accuracy can count cause it may differ from the big Mastery Number

3 hours ago, diceslinger said:

I entered the score in as 96% because it was in Learn a Song mode and that is what I could identify as a valid screen shot.  I'm not sure if any other counter for percentage is valid, so I will defer that decision to @Rodman.

in the video Rocksniffer is in the top right corner displaying the decimal percentage, does that not count?

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer
1 minute ago, JokerTheAnarchist said:

in the video Rocksniffer is in the top right corner displaying the decimal percentage, does that not count?

No, Rocksniffer display does not count.

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

long boi
35R0kS8.png

• Like 3

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

On 1/17/2021 at 4:48 PM, Orkkongen said:

I can't get the bass beginner song to work. It crashes right after I've tuned the bass. Any suggestions? There is a comment about it with the song, but the fix-link (in the comment) doesn't work (I don't understand the explanation). 😞
Instead I've begun practicing the Danish song (yes, Volbeat is a Danish band 🙂 ).
It's a bit tough, but when you get the idea it's playable... more or less at my level.
But I've wondered about the difficulty levels for the bass path. 4, 5, and 6. Aren't they all supposed to be at the intermediate level (1-3 beginner, and so forth)?
I also tried the Disturbed one... it's very disturbing. And I think much harder than Volbeat. At least 7.

Had the same... thought it is only me as nobody else called any issues 😉. Repair in Rocksmith Song Manager worked though, so you should try it too.

man... i suck in lead...

5ED6F3CF1465B1BE1DB26EECF6B1B7731D72F7E2 (1280×720)

I love these two though... such a fun to play and great songs... but there is always a note or two Rocksmith thinks i miss sowehere...

A14FDAB086615F25D65315805F3593AC57FEC389 (1280×720)

E247D34990B0767D55AD77F8425E725DC119F53C (1280×720)

Bass is fun to play too...  Don't have much time to make 100% on it... i tried in learn a song mode few times, but every time there is a single note I miss somewhere on the line...

4CC5FB0E38C72BF1ABF95B4921FFF83936001578 (1280×720)

Also, just for fun of it, i have played intermediate rhythm this week as I really like the song... got to whooping 96.82%! It would be more but for whatever reason Rocksmith in loosing recognition randomly for me... I don't know if it is just my play (strumming too strong and distorted, missing bits, or what...) or recognition sucks in cords with my guitar...

B51A49433BFE0348226A24A6E4AB4FA51D03373D (1280×720)

• Like 2

also, i could not skip this one...

this is also more like a titbit rather than competition entry. I just wanted to check how good (or bad) I am 🙂 

i have started learning guitar on these... MY HANDS JUST HEART!!!!!

I skipped whole intro for ONE as i never could even start learning it and also all arpeggios... well.. skipped them 😉 i am too lame for it...

E7524C35901C135BDBDFF9CA0234C756DC9E4CAE (1280×720)

• Like 3

19 hours ago, kayteck said:

Had the same... thought it is only me as nobody else called any issues 😉. Repair in Rocksmith Song Manager worked though, so you should try it too.

I did... and then my NoCable-thingy stopped working. But now I uninstalled the CFSM, and now RS works (with NoCable)... and since I did "fix" the file before uninstalling, the song also works. 🙂

But I must admit, that is a bit stupid way of making things work. But hey, I can practice the songs now... 🙂

6 minutes ago, Orkkongen said:

I'm still a bit new here, but it seems you play another version of the song (with standard tuning). Is that acceptable with the competition.
I thought I was cheating big time last week, when I transcriped to another tab. 😉 

This is the exact same chart with all the note positions in the same place, it was just pitch shifted with Song Manager. I can PM you a link to it if you desire.

1 minute ago, Snakewizard said:

This is the exact same chart with all the note positions in the same place, it was just pitch shifted with Song Manager. I can PM you a link to it if you desire.

So the whole song sounds a few notes higher as well?! Impressive. No thank you, I'm not going very far with this song anyway. It's out of my league. 😉

1 hour ago, Snakewizard said:

I was thinking that it would be useful if someone wrote up a tutorial on how to do the pitch shifting with Song Manager.  I hate to see people not want to play songs in low tunings, but I get it why they don't.  

• Like 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

It's 'criminal' that  that song is Masterclass in bass.. 😛 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2367840963

Meanwhile, after nearly a week off playing, my hands are absolutely shredded after playing AJFA in full on bass. Final Score - 97.31%

• Like 1

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟

I need to fix my game, score attack's started crashing.

Sync is a bit jank on this one, at least on bass.
On7HFDY.png

Game didn't like my chords much, oof.
HUAWcVb.png

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype