Locked I need some help please!!!!

Tripp

Hi there. I'm having issues with my cdlc's not playing as a previous poster had and i did follow the instructions that was given to him. However, the .dll that i downloaded by following the link provided made it where Rocksmith would not start at all. So I found a .dll library site and got one, and now Rocksmith starts up just fine but will not play ANY cdlc's past the tuning screen. I'm completely at a loss. I understand that the instructions are every simple in that I am to place the .dll in the root folder (which I did) but I still can not play cdlc's. Please help!! I'm running Windows 10 64bit and my copy of Rocksmith 2014 did work with this OS previously. I just upgraded computers and put the program onit and have not gotten it working correctly yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tripp said:

So I found a .dll library site and got one, and now Rocksmith starts up just fine but will not play ANY cdlc's past the tuning screen. 

You can't just use any dll, it has to be the one off this site since it is modified to allow custom songs. Try cfsm with auto validate D3DX9_42.dll or rsmods to install the dll for ya.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

When i did follow the link that was provided and installed it to the root directoryas instructed, it made it to where Rocksmith would not even start up at all. But I'm going to try your other suggestion. I'll let you know what happens.  And thank you for the response to by the way.

• Guest locked this topic