Locked Cdlc Songs Wont Work

since the site updated, any cdlc i download wont load into the main part of the song. itll still put audio out when i play the guitar but no visuals or audio from the song itself. anyone else having issues with this? anyone know any fixes? ive tried reinstalling the cdlc and rocksmith itself, no success

20210109173218_1.jpg

• Like 1

Read over this: https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014/

You need the DLL if you're on PC, or the patch file for Mac. I'm gonna assume you're on PC as that is what the majority of users are on.

1. Download the DLL from the google drive link on the page I posted above.

2. Go to your Rocksmith folder, not the DLC folder, and put the downloaded file in there.

3. Make sure the DLL's name is D3DX9_42.dll EXACTLY or it won't work.

I had this problem as well, but it turned out the cdlc I was trying to play just didn't work. It would sit at this screen forever, but other cdlc worked just fine. Try restarting the game and trying again, that worked once for a cdlc that was stuck at that screen (But hasn't seemed to work since)

• Guest locked this topic