Missing CDLC and DLC ads

Rolle2010

Question

I noticed that the songs I had and played are now missing, and in return when I do the search I get commercials for the dlc songs I am looking for.
Is there a way to get these songs back or at least re-insert them?

Most of the CDLC songs I have work well, but some of my favorites are missing.

I tried to copy the dl file again but there is no difference.

4 answers to this question

The "ads" (red links in ignition) have a link to the steam page where you can buy the official dlc. If they are missing ingame redownload them from steam or buy them, no free dl of official dlc here.

10 hours ago, Rolle2010 said:

Most of the CDLC songs I have work well, but some of my favorites are missing.

Some songs use the wrong appid and don't show up ingame, you can fix it with the song manager.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

5 hours ago, coldrampage said:

The "ads" (red links in ignition) have a link to the steam page where you can buy the official dlc. If they are missing ingame redownload them from steam or buy them, no free dl of official dlc here.

Some songs use the wrong appid and don't show up ingame, you can fix it with the song manager.

I didn't talk about ignition engine, I have commercials in the game itself. When I do a search, instead of the song I already had and played, I get an "advertisement" that the searched song can be bought in dlc.

Already check whole folder with cdlc, all appIds are ok.