Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 372

Gamut

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

leaderboard updated

40039163ks.jpg

• Thanks 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

@diceslinger- oh my... what a challenge. After your last week vid of course i had to go for vocals and guitar at the same time. Warning: not a singer, never sang my whole life, just talkin my way through the song. It might hurt a bit. I must say it didn´t go bad with the coordination playing and vocals but that lifts the thing on another diff level. As i try to really learn and memorize the songs, the vocals are somehow needed anyway. Let´s see how often i´ll make use of that in the future.... However for the arrangement. First i produced a Trio+ track played along and recorded the vocals. Then i deleted the whole thing and focused on a very plain campfire version without help from the back recorded on the bad cellpjone mic. 

• Like 7

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

4 hours ago, Rodman said:

@diceslinger- oh my... what a challenge. After your last week vid of course i had to go for vocals and guitar at the same time. Warning: not a singer, never sang my whole life, just talkin my way through the song. It might hurt a bit. I must say it didn´t go bad with the coordination playing and vocals but that lifts the thing on another diff level. As i try to really learn and memorize the songs, the vocals are somehow needed anyway. Let´s see how often i´ll make use of that in the future.... However for the arrangement. First i produced a Trio+ track played along and recorded the vocals. Then i deleted the whole thing and focused on a very plain campfire version without help from the back recorded on the bad cellpjone mic. 

I sat watching that with a huge smile on my face!  Much respect for putting yourself out there like that!  I agree, singing while playing is so much harder, but without it I have a hard time keeping track of the structure in my head.  Your guitar sounded so clean.  I smacked my forehead listening to your intro, I never thought of breaking it down on one string instead of the harder 2 string part like the recording.  Nice!  This really made my day man!

• Like 2

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

8 minutes ago, diceslinger said:

I sat watching that with a huge smile on my face!  Much respect for putting yourself out there like that!  I agree, singing while playing is so much harder, but without it I have a hard time keeping track of the structure in my head.  Your guitar sounded so clean.  I smacked my forehead listening to your intro, I never thought of breaking it down on one string instead of the harder 2 string part like the recording.  Nice!  This really made my day man!

Thx. Well, wtf - yolo like they say. "The Ukulele Teacher" cant sing either (gotta love that guy)... For the intro. Yeah, i can play the original one on the electric ok, on the acoustic i had to slim it down a bit - easy to play, easy to remember, still the thing. Thx  for your nice words. Cannot wait for your version. Rod.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rodman said:

That is so awesome! I totally got a Bob Dylan vibe coming from that performance. I am so glad you and dice are pushing your limits beyond the championship as well 🙂

• Like 2

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

44 minutes ago, Milo said:

That is so awesome! I totally got a Bob Dylan vibe coming from that performance. I am so glad you and dice are pushing your limits beyond the championship as well 🙂

Thx man, really appreciate that!
Yeah, just gotta fxxx Corona back in some way. I like that one the most (until i can vaccinate the hell out of it, and no we are not gonna stop then 😉 ).
I´m also so glad dice kicks so hard every other song. Keeping it public makes us push harder and keep schedules a bit more. And we still wonder when someone will join in ... rehearsals are 24/7

• Like 1

I HAVE RETURNED TO REIGN ONCE MORE (lol)

[i'll stick to lead, just so i don't cause another controversy like back in week 162, anyone remember that? hahaha, good times]

Masterclass Lead 99.1%

checkmate992.png.65a138dcfeab2c1e641dfc58d324b8ba.png

God of Guitar 93.41%

442.png.6836135d1ba87f75c37fd31445571050.png

i could defintely do better in both, if i wasn't drunk and my hands weren't freezing off 😂

here's an old video of me playing Checkmate, back when it was released:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JokerTheAnarchist said:

I HAVE RETURNED TO REIGN ONCE MORE (lol)

[i'll stick to lead, just so i don't cause another controversy like back in week 162, anyone remember that? hahaha, good times]

Wow...had to research.  Crazy.  I never even thought to ask the emulated bass question.  Ya know, my son and I hooked his big double bass up to Rocksmith once....

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

On 12/6/2020 at 2:34 AM, Mikson said:

First thing:

Last week @It Happens1 achieved over 99% accuracy on Rhythm path in a song rated 7, so if he doesn't mind, he gets promotion to the masterclass level. Congrats!

Second thing:

Frozen Twilight - thanks for choosing my CDLC. This is not a very complicated song and there shouldn't be any problems with it, but if there is something wrong i can fix it.

Yea I'll give it a go and accept the level up. It's just for Rhythm right? or does it bump me up on Lead as well?

• Like 3