• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately guys I have to sleep as I work nightshift, our staff will be clearing the issue throughout the day so it will keep going up and down. I tried multiple fixes and I have not found a soluti

i vote we take the site all the way back to the way it was before ignition was launched. there were none of these problems. as far as i see it ignition "fixed" that which was not broken in the first p

No this has nothing to do with the AWS outage.   Please @ me if you get this issue so I can push out a temporary fix.   This error is SERVER SIDE and it doesn't matter what browser

Just now, FoxScape said:

"OAuth Error: An OAUTH Error has occured, or the forums are in maintenance mode. Please try logging in again"

I've tried re-logging in and also restarting my browser by clearing cookies and cache.

It doesnt have anything to with you personally everyone is getting it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, t4ct1c4l_j0k3r said:

i vote we take the site all the way back to the way it was before ignition was launched. there were none of these problems. as far as i see it ignition "fixed" that which was not broken in the first place

Yeah - i want the old site back with the slowness. At least it worked.

• Like 1