Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 370

Rodman

Busy week so not much to show! Genuinely really dislike Aero Zeppelin so ended up playing King Crimson instead every time I launched the game to give it a try 😛

CNtMm7S.jpeg

kNloZbx.jpeg

Zah97cW.jpeg

The bends on Cut the Cord had no interest at all in registering, blaming that on a bass in desperate need of a truss rod adjustment (definitely having nothing at all to do with my poor bending skills)

• Like 2

I almost considered this a bye week due to the holiday but I got some plays in before the deadline. Maybe I'll get some lead and rhythm in depending on time.

I almost forgot to mention how superbly funky this song was. Epico! 👍

FjMlEJ.jpg

Edited by Wi11
Forgot to mention something
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Chaoszerg said:

How seriously does everyone take this competition? 

Am i taking it too seriously?

Some people have been know to play a song 30 times in a week 🙂  The close weeks that spark a bit of back and forth are the most fun to me, and the competition certainly makes you practice harder.  Some aren't as into that and don't chase the scores so much.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

6 hours ago, Chaoszerg said:

How seriously does everyone take this competition? 

Am i taking it too seriously?

I mostly view the competition as competing against yourself with others. I'm in it also (now that I have time again) to grab different music than I'd typically listen to and have a helpful impetus to keep practicing this hobby.  That said, I do recall several weeks where the competitors kept one-upping each other to get closer to 100, which was pretty fun.

• Like 1