Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 368

Rodman

Where did Gamut go all that time? Well, I've been having a lot of success playing live on Twitch lately! Been making friends with people like Phil from All That Remains, Herman Li from Dragonforce, and Brittney and Andy from Unleash the Archers. Been living the dream!

But recently, my apartment became unhabitable due to mold, yikes. Had awful health problems that were getting worse every day. So... I had to evacuate, and now I cannot stream, which was my livelihood. T_T

But things are working out. My friend's letting me stay with them for a time, and even though the internet cannot stream, every day out of the mold gas is making me feel more like myself. I'm looking forward to making Youtube videos, writing original music, and honing my chops again in the Championship on these much improved forums with you fine folks these coming weeks. ❤️

VTEe4EP.png

xjVQ2Gf.png

• Like 7

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

Note recognition not on my side for the easier songs and misplaced my hand at the end of Mirror, Mirror so ate a strike, but played it without a pick so there's no chance I'm giving it another go.

Now just to find some time to grind Get the Funk Out before the deadline :7

I3YAtum.jpegG15ZD6Y.jpegD4Rum0b.jpgCd3tCtK.jpeg

• Like 3

Hi All - I'm a noob and entering for the first time on Beginner Bass. When I try to attach my Steam screenshots I get the following error (note: the screenshots are under 200kb so that's not the issue):

Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.

(Error code: You can only upload a total of 500 kB.)

Can anyone help?

On 11/8/2020 at 2:25 AM, Rodman said:

@diceslinger

Here´s a lil morning coffee Country Roads for ya

First watch, then read... Had to keep that one really basic campfirestyle i felt.. Did a background track with Rhythm on the Trio+ and played along. Did a lil wake - up call on the F#m based bridge and some noodling to bring those sad streets  home.

I meant to comment, your little noodling solos are really sounding good.  The fit in with the song and don't feel like something thrown in.  Nicely done!  I'll be getting mine recorded soon.  I have a new microphone coming tomorrow that I may try.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

2 hours ago, jellisjenius said:

Hi All - I'm a noob and entering for the first time on Beginner Bass. When I try to attach my Steam screenshots I get the following error (note: the screenshots are under 200kb so that's not the issue):

Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.

(Error code: You can only upload a total of 500 kB.)

Can anyone help?

The upload space is very limited on the forum, so I don't recommend using it.  Some people put links from their Steam album, but I prefer uploading the screenshots to a photo sharing site like Imgur and pasting the links to the pictures in the post that way.  All of the screenshots show up in the post without clicking on any links that way.  

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

Trying again with Steam links:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2284873448

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2284873284

Editing to add: First time in the competition, so I'm starting at Beginner Bass. I've been playing for a few months after a few less serious attempts years ago.

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

+ lead

39851980jk.jpg

so great that you are back, @Gamut !

Rock, man, Rock!

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

2 hours ago, diceslinger said:

The upload space is very limited on the forum, so I don't recommend using it.  Some people put links from their Steam album, but I prefer uploading the screenshots to a photo sharing site like Imgur and pasting the links to the pictures in the post that way.  All of the screenshots show up in the post without clicking on any links that way.  

Hey, thanks for the tip. I saw it after I posted the Steam links, but next time I'll try a photo sharing site.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Leaderboard updated

grafik.thumb.png.944bd1887e9b7b577bf7684710d23a3d.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.