Is it possible to add 5 guitar tracks in RS Custom Tool Kit?

I'm about to export a .psarc file and I want to add 5 guitar tracks to the project.

I already used the 3 tracks in EOF for Rythm, Lead and Combo, but I want to add 2 additional tracks for Alternate Rythm and Combo 2.

However, I've tried adding these tracks from a cloned project for Alternate but the ToolKit doesn't allow this because the Rythm and Combo tracks have been added already.

• TheLordFrecter changed the title to Is it possible to add 5 guitar tracks in RS Custom Tool Kit?
On 10/28/2020 at 5:12 AM, TheLordFrecter said:

I'm about to export a .psarc file and I want to add 5 guitar tracks to the project.

I already used the 3 tracks in EOF for Rythm, Lead and Combo, but I want to add 2 additional tracks for Alternate Rythm and Combo 2.

However, I've tried adding these tracks from a cloned project for Alternate but the ToolKit doesn't allow this because the Rythm and Combo tracks have been added already.

You can have Lead, Rhythm, Bonus Lead, Alt, Lead,  Bonus Rhythm, Alt rhythm, or any combination you want. You can also have multiple bonus lead tracks and it'll say bonus lead 1, bonus lead 2 ect ingame
wBeGWMd.png
ervfzCp.png

"I already used the 3 tracks in EOF for Rythm, Lead and Combo, but I want to add 2 additional tracks for Alternate Rythm and Combo 2."

You can use the bass 2 tracks in eof for guitar and it'll add more strings when you import the tabs in and then add them in the toolkit and it'll work as a guitar track.
FmogXtb.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy