Jump to content

Ignition4 Issues Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to say this again for people who didn't see this earlier, this error is not caused by the user so changing how you login / where you login won't make the error go away.    Should have a

cant seem to search by tuning anymore. comes back with 0 results  

We're working on this, it's just not a priority at the moment.  Adjustable column's wont be a thing, but we are working on making it look better on different resolutions. For example DLs could

Posted Images

On 12/16/2020 at 6:20 PM, Nebelx said:

I'm also having the 500 server error.

I tried it on several browsers, devices and internet connections and still had the error.

Please help! I've been having this same issue for two weeks now

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/16/2020 at 8:20 PM, Nebelx said:

I'm also having the 500 server error.

I tried it on several browsers, devices and internet connections and still had the error.

So, I changed my e-mail and it woked, for some reason. I was using my Hotmail and now I'm using my Gmail and it's working. Maybe there is something to do with the email you are using.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk if someone can help, but I recently formatted my drive and forgot to backup all my dlc 😞 I try checking my saved songs on ignition, but they don't seem to appear after the most recent update to the site. Can someone help me recover my saved songs?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it's happening to other people, but I'm seeing 2021 for newly added CDLCs. As in, even if I replace and enter the number 1988 or something, after the submit button, the field still prefills as 2021.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
1 hour ago, Hameron said:

I'm not sure if it's happening to other people, but I'm seeing 2021 for newly added CDLCs. As in, even if I replace and enter the number 1988 or something, after the submit button, the field still prefills as 2021.

Think it's happening to everyone. It's mostly just a visual bug but if you try to edit an existing song it will replace the old year with 2021 and you need to re-set it which is kinda annoying,

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                   "Be excellent to each others"-Kurokotei / 黒皇帝                                                   Gh59blB.png

My todo list (majorly outdated)                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        500 songs hype

Link to post
Share on other sites

i got my CDLC I have uploaded recently reported.

When I go with mouse over notifications area I can see it was reported for "Breaks Rules" reason.

When I go to All Reports I have no comments regarding the Report and only notifications about other comments.

 

Can you advise how to see the full report so I know what should be repaired?

I really have no clue what is wrong with my CDLC.

 

CustomsForge Ignition4 Search

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator

If your search result only has a few entries you can't select the options from the dropdown since it gets cut off. Even scrolling down it still only displays "add to preferred artist".
3ZGwsDH.png

Ab Standard is also missing from the tuning selection/filters despite having older songs in the database still using that tuning. Which makes any new songs in that tuning look out of place.
ASUjNpK.png 

7aMHK3v.png

 

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                   "Be excellent to each others"-Kurokotei / 黒皇帝                                                   Gh59blB.png

My todo list (majorly outdated)                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        500 songs hype

Link to post
Share on other sites

When i copy the dll file into my rocksmith folder the game doesn't want to open. I tried playing the CDLC's without the dll file but the game just crashes when i open the song. Is there any way to fix this?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

[UPLOADING NEW CDLC]

  • short time period
    - lately I often get timeout error when uploading CDLC, it's quite annoying since I need more time to gather all informations for CDLC (song info, length, youtube link, create download links etc.). If it's important to have that short period, I'll get used to it, but if it's not, I'd like it to be longer. Idk if that's something you can make longer or it's on my side but I didn't have that issue before, just past couple of uploads
  • when editing record, year gets reseted to 2021 and with each edit you have to put correct year
  • wikipedia pictures not showing
    - don't know if it's on your side but  whenever I put wikipedia picture link as album art, it doesn't show, maybe it's taking longer to load or smth, idk. when I use direct link from postimages.com it works instantly
     
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the Search view showing the album covers going to be permanent? Personally I preferred the previous text-only view. If it is going to stay, can a consistent sizing for the graphics be used please as it looks a mess. If this is all in hand, I'll shut up!

 

Edit - I realise that I can turn the album column off, but it was useful to have that info.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, JamesPrestonUK said:

Is the Search view showing the album covers going to be permanent? Personally I preferred the previous text-only view. If it is going to stay, can a consistent sizing for the graphics be used please as it looks a mess. If this is all in hand, I'll shut up!

 

Edit - I realise that I can turn the album column off, but it was useful to have that info.

Completely agree with the above.  I personally preferred the text-only as well, and the current graphics make the page almost unusable to browse CDLC.  Although I admit it would be cool to see thumbnails, it's not necessary for me.  I can always go directly to the record page and see the album cover.  I will of course shut up as well if this is a work in progress 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, JamesPrestonUK said:

Is the Search view showing the album covers going to be permanent? Personally I preferred the previous text-only view. If it is going to stay, can a consistent sizing for the graphics be used please as it looks a mess. If this is all in hand, I'll shut up!

 

Edit - I realise that I can turn the album column off, but it was useful to have that info.

Yes please remove the album covers or give us the option of album text only! I often sort by album but now having album turned on makes every row take up like a third of my screen. I can't imagine how giant album art is going to be helpful to anyone using search.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
46 minutes ago, JamesPrestonUK said:

Is the Search view showing the album covers going to be permanent? Personally I preferred the previous text-only view. If it is going to stay, can a consistent sizing for the graphics be used please as it looks a mess. If this is all in hand, I'll shut up!

 

Edit - I realise that I can turn the album column off, but it was useful to have that info.

 

30 minutes ago, SMTXNL said:

Completely agree with the above.  I personally preferred the text-only as well, and the current graphics make the page almost unusable to browse CDLC.  Although I admit it would be cool to see thumbnails, it's not necessary for me.  I can always go directly to the record page and see the album cover.  I will of course shut up as well if this is a work in progress 🙂

 

29 minutes ago, jellisjenius said:

Yes please remove the album covers or give us the option of album text only! I often sort by album but now having album turned on makes every row take up like a third of my screen. I can't imagine how giant album art is going to be helpful to anyone using search.

Please check the announcements on ignition4, it literally tells you to clear the cache to fix this issue. 

It looks clean, and these are already preloaded on every load because of the modal.

image.png

  • Thanks 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Unleashed2k said:

Please check the announcements on ignition4, it literally tells you to clear the cache to fix this issue. 

It looks clean, and these are already preloaded on every load because of the modal.

 

Perfect!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Unleashed2k said:

 

 

Please check the announcements on ignition4, it literally tells you to clear the cache to fix this issue. 

It looks clean, and these are already preloaded on every load because of the modal.

 

Sorry, I guess I didn't get the memo .  Next time I'll RTFM before opening my mouth 🙂  Sorry for the spam, and thanks for the quick reply!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Unleashed2k said:

 

 

Please check the announcements on ignition4, it literally tells you to clear the cache to fix this issue. 

It looks clean, and these are already preloaded on every load because of the modal.

image.png

My apologies as well. For some reason that announcement wasn't displaying for me until after I saw your post. Looks great now - thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy