Ignition4 Issues Thread

Unleashed2k

Just to say this again for people who didn't see this earlier, this error is not caused by the user so changing how you login / where you login won't make the error go away. 

Should have a bandaid on the broken bone again. You guys are great at letting me know when this happens. Thank you for that, no sarcasm was intended. We are trying to look for the cause of the issue as it is occuring more and more often it seems.

For the time being, please refrain from posting that you are getting an OAuth error in this post. Please post that you got it in this thread: https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/64821-oauth-error/ so this thread doesn't get filled with the error.

Also, don't post the whole message since we know what the whole message is. Just a quick @Ffio does the trick since it sends me an email within 5 minutes, telling me to send out a patch.

Would be nice to be able to right click and open in new window.  Like the previous version.  For example I see a new song by Def Leppard and I want to check all the songs on the site.  I would just click on Def Leppard or Adrenalize and open it in a new window.  So I could go back to that after checking all the new songs without losing my spot on current page.  Any way if you can do it great. If not its ok,  thanks for the new look and all the hard work you all did.

5 minutes ago, Outlander_k said:

Would be nice to be able to right click and open in new window.  Like the previous version.  For example I see a new song by Def Leppard and I want to check all the songs on the site.  I would just click on Def Leppard or Adrenalize and open it in a new window.  So I could go back to that after checking all the new songs without losing my spot on current page.  Any way if you can do it great. If not its ok,  thanks for the new look and all the hard work you all did.

ctrl+click works

• Administrator
2 hours ago, jellisjenius said:

Ignition has been completely down for me (HTTP error 500) for a few hours. Prior to that I had not experienced any OAuth errors today.

Are you still getting this?

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)