Hi - sorry if this has been covered. Comments are not showing up, for me at least. I got notification of a comment on this track and a couple of others, but I can't see them. EDIT - this could just be for old customs, I've just had one for a custom I posted today and that's working fine.

image.png.143bac9830ae91482866649456f85ce9.png

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're working on this, it's just not a priority at the moment.  Adjustable column's wont be a thing, but we are working on making it look better on different resolutions. For example DLs could

cant seem to search by tuning anymore. comes back with 0 results  

Loving the speed increase so far.  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Getting the following error when I try to access Ignition4 Search:

OAuth Error: An OAUTH Error has occured, or the forums are in maintenance mode. Please try logging in again
Click here to return to the forums.

I've tried logging out on the forums and logging in again, but still no luck. Didn't see anything about maintenance or other issues in the forums or Discord.

13 minutes ago, jellisjenius said:

OAuth Error: An OAUTH Error has occured, or the forums are in maintenance mode. Please try logging in again

I've tried logging out on the forums and logging in again, but still no luck. Didn't see anything about maintenance or other issues in the forums or Discord.

I'm getting the same issue

56 minutes ago, jellisjenius said:

I'm also getting this.

2 minutes ago, Dafelixcly said:

Since yesterday everytime i try to enter it says this:

OAuth Error: An OAUTH Error has occured, or the forums are in maintenance mode. Please try logging in again.

What should i do?

Okay, I tried Signing Out  and Signing In again and now it works just fine

This is a second account i made for a quick test, my other one is MysterK a couple posts up.

i used that account to quick sign in with google, and for the last 3 or so days ignition hasn't worked. I made this account just by creating an account manually and it works fine.

in my conclusion, there may be some issue with the quick login settings not working with the ignition4.

I'm also getting the Oauth error like others. It has been working fine for me until today. I'm sure its temporary, but figured I'd report that it is still an issue, at least for me.

Thanks

Edit: it's working now, thanks

Started playing Bass with Rocksmith April 2019

I can't log into the search engine for CDLC. All i get is this message screen:

But I'm logged into the forums. And yes, I've tried logging in and out, and seeing how I can type here it's not in maintenance mode right?

• Administrator
59 minutes ago, sirpenguin said:

I can't log into the search engine for CDLC. All i get is this message screen:

But I'm logged into the forums. And yes, I've tried logging in and out, and seeing how I can type here it's not in maintenance mode right?

3 hours ago, tdchewy said:

I'm also getting the Oauth error like others. It has been working fine for me until today. I'm sure its temporary, but figured I'd report that it is still an issue, at least for me.

Thanks

Edit: it's working now, thanks

On 11/22/2020 at 2:00 PM, MysterK94 said:

This is a second account i made for a quick test, my other one is MysterK a couple posts up.

i used that account to quick sign in with google, and for the last 3 or so days ignition hasn't worked. I made this account just by creating an account manually and it works fine.

in my conclusion, there may be some issue with the quick login settings not working with the ignition4.

On 11/22/2020 at 4:41 AM, Dafelixcly said:

Okay, I tried Signing Out  and Signing In again and now it works just fine

On 11/22/2020 at 4:38 AM, Dafelixcly said:

Since yesterday everytime i try to enter it says this:

OAuth Error: An OAUTH Error has occured, or the forums are in maintenance mode. Please try logging in again.

What should i do?

On 11/22/2020 at 4:16 AM, MysterK said:

im still having this OAuth error

The OAuth error should be resolved for now. 
@MysterK94 - It says google needs to reauthenticate on your account, although that won't be possible anymore.

To prevent further issues I've disabled login by twitter/facebook/google but I will keep the discord one up.

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

I'm still getting the OAuth error on and off throughout today. I've logged out and logged back in several times - the last time it worked, but just now it didn't. I've never used any alternative login (Facebook, Google, Twitter) just my forum login. 

Edit: I just tried turning off my VPN and was able to get back into ignition4 search. Not sure if that was the issue. 

• Like 1