Ignition4 Issues Thread

• Administrator

Care to detail when and where do you have issue with going back/forward? There's a lot of different thing going on and it's not easy to make sure all cases work as user expect them to.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to say this again for people who didn't see this earlier, this error is not caused by the user so changing how you login / where you login won't make the error go away.    Should have a

cant seem to search by tuning anymore. comes back with 0 results  

We're working on this, it's just not a priority at the moment.  Adjustable column's wont be a thing, but we are working on making it look better on different resolutions. For example DLs could

Posted Images

4 hours ago, emil_hedgehog said:

Hey, not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but every time I load up Ignition it defaults to listing the songs by DLs in descending order, instead of the usual Updated in descending order. Is there an option to set that as default?

I get this too

• Administrator
4 hours ago, emil_hedgehog said:

Hey, not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but every time I load up Ignition it defaults to listing the songs by DLs in descending order, instead of the usual Updated in descending order. Is there an option to set that as default?

6 minutes ago, RSCDLC101 said:

I get this too

What is your 'sort by' setting in search settings?

image.png

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator
9 hours ago, CosyConnoisseur said:

Dunno if this technically belongs here.

Got a report that one of my CDLCs has a broken download link. The link was fine and now the notification won't go away. Clicking 'all reports' brings me to notifications where nothing loads.

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/51329

We're working on this, it's just not a priority at the moment. 

14 minutes ago, ImpliedConsent said:

+1 for adjustable columns. At least for Artist/Title/Album. Losing DD kinda sucks. Other than that, this thing is flying fast! 

column_custom_forge.PNG

Adjustable column's wont be a thing, but we are working on making it look better on different resolutions. For example DLs could be moved over. I want to set a min width for artist/title/albums. 

Our new rules state that DD must be included, it's been that way for awhile. It's an expectation by now that people should be using CustomsForge Song Manager to repair all of their songs.

• Like 3

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Hi guys, thanks for all your hard work. When displaying the CDLC it is ordered starting in 2014 onwards, I click the date column to reorder it, then it starts from 2011 and after clicking it a third time, it then shows the latest tracks in descending order

8 hours ago, ljmcatee said:

Is the list of artists (under search) coming back? I was going through all the artists a-z. I can't do that anymore. I was doing that, because I don't know who I'm looking for.

While it's not the same thing, you could do a workaround to this by clicking the "Artist" column and waiting a couple seconds and it will sort all cDLC by author from A-Z (though do note that non-ASCII characters may come before A-Z, making it seem like it starts with other letters). The end result should look something like this: image.png

Ragnar1981. I had the exact same problem. I just registered and couldn't download a single song.

The problem is that you have to click on the download button (the logo with the down arrow) and not on the little triangle next to it, which unfolds a menu.

downloadbutton.png

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Ragnar1981 said:

thanks for the reply, the dropdown menu has only one option "open modal". No download 😞

You can click the button next to the dropdown menu, or click past the text to open the modal. 
The modal has a download button for PC/Mac, so does the full record page. 

Option 1:

image.png

Option 2 & 3 (modal/record page)

image.png

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator
On 11/6/2020 at 6:45 AM, s8n666 said:

Hi guys, thanks for all your hard work. When displaying the CDLC it is ordered starting in 2014 onwards, I click the date column to reorder it, then it starts from 2011 and after clicking it a third time, it then shows the latest tracks in descending order

You can change this in your search settings. image.png

On 11/6/2020 at 4:13 PM, ljmcatee said:

Is the list of artists (under search) coming back? I was going through all the artists a-z. I can't do that anymore. I was doing that, because I don't know who I'm looking for.

Yes, that is the plan. It'll be awhile though. For now you can use filter search: 

image.png
Not exactly what you want but it may help.

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

5 hours ago, Unleashed2k said:

You can change this in your search settings. image.png

Yes, that is the plan. It'll be awhile though. For now you can use filter search: 

image.png
Not exactly what you want but it may help.

I'm glad this is in the works. It's nice to have all the artists on the same page, without all of their music. Doing it the top way DOES sort them out. But, since it also includes each song, I'd have to search through 1870 pages. Using the filter, I'd have to know "who" I'm looking for. I like to open each artist page, listen to their music, and then be like "oh I like that" or "i didn't know they song this" or "i forgot about this song." 

Hey guys, I'm tryin' to submit a CDLC and everytime i try to submit, it just keeps showimg the followimg message:

Youtube links must in the format 'https://youtube.com/embed/video-id'

What am i doing wrong? It was just fine 'till now...

On 11/7/2020 at 5:13 AM, ljmcatee said:

I agree. I am looking forward to this feature returning soon for the reasons you mention down the thread..

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Ls1997 said:

Hey guys, I'm tryin' to submit a CDLC and everytime i try to submit, it just keeps showimg the followimg message:

Youtube links must in the format 'https://youtube.com/embed/video-id'

What am i doing wrong? It was just fine 'till now...

Make sure the link you have into the field is indeed in that format, the error is pretty explicit about what it should be.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

1 hour ago, firekorn said:

Make sure the link you have into the field is indeed in that format, the error is pretty explicit about what it should be.

Yeah, i figured this out. Is this new? Cause  I just used to copy the url by far