Ignition4 Issues Thread

Unleashed2k

• Administrator

14 hours ago, theSG said:

I also tried to edit a record with everything filled (other than mac download and playthrough video) and got "Please fix errors and submit again" with no errors highlighted.

Fixed

• Like 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

I noticed that the date isn't updated to the date the custom was edited.
Tried again, a few seconds ago.
Not sure if it was mentioned, download counter also not working.
Filters ain't saved, for lead and rhythm for instance.
Take your time. 😉

Nice work. 👍

• Administrator

13 minutes ago, Zepathon said:

Can we please get back the option to choose which arrangements to search for? 

Thanks guys.

It's there but currently bugged. We're looking into it.

image.png.aba30d0f2109235f98855ac84baf1b26.png

• Like 1

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

The Search page really needs a responsive design.  On my laptop the columns are squished together (tech term) so that you cannot see the artist and now the minutes.  Not that I'm a web guru but by 2020 all web designers use some form of responsive design so that the form factor does not squish column text.  Is this site open source?  If not, should it be considered since those of us who do tech stuff for a living could help out and make the site better.  Sid

Edited by Unleashed2k
Fixed user's formatting
  • Like 1

• Administrator

22 minutes ago, rockband360 said:

The Search page really needs a responsive design.  On my laptop the columns are squished together (tech term) so that you cannot see the artist and now the minutes.  Not that I'm a web guru but by 2020 all web designers use some form of responsive design so that the form factor does not squish column text.  Is this site open source?  If not, should it be considered since those of us who do tech stuff for a living could help out and make the site better.  Sid

This is a known bug. The layout is responsive it's just breaking at that point. There are some priority bugs we are working on and this is one of them.

Please remember the release of this beta wasn't intentionally supposed to come out this soon but we were forced due to the old ignition bug.

Our team of volunteers have been working hard on it. We've onboarded 3 new developers and trying to ease them into helping us with this project.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

• Like 1

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Tormryn said:

I'd also like to have the DD filter back, and also the old setting that allowed DD as a permanent filter.

DD won't be added as all users should be using CustomsForge Song Manager to repair any songs they download.

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

46 minutes ago, Unleashed2k said:

DD won't be added as all users should be using CustomsForge Song Manager to repair any songs they download.

Not all users are able to use CFSM. It’s broken on my platform of choice. When will you offer compatibility of CFSM with macOS Catalina and Big Sur?

• Administrator
3 hours ago, TheLordFrecter said:

How long does the "Reported" notif take to get removed?

I just upload a cdlc on Ignition4 and it was Reported for broken download link, the issue has been resolved but I just can't take off the "Reported" mark.

(Edit) On the "Reports" section it doesn't appear anything on the charts.

image.thumb.png.8e3e700ea56adab3395f00f18dfe285d.png

Please check now. I set the report as completed.

• Thanks 1

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator
On 10/28/2020 at 6:02 PM, Tormryn said:

I'd also like to have the DD filter back, and also the old setting that allowed DD as a permanent filter.

Any new upload should have DD, any song older than the remastered update will be handled on a case by case basis, so if it doesn't have DD, report it and we'll manage it so that this filter should never be needed ever again.

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Pagination seems to be a bit wonky. I just searched for an artist, and went through some pages adding songs I liked, and I've seen the same song I'd already added on a new page several times. The song that was on this new page was also already marked as in my collection.