Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 30

Joey

Arrrgh no go with 1.2 either 

JOey there is no custom anything like this in my folder, deleted previous version too, just downloaded other cdlc and it shows up fine....very odd :(

Oh dear just realised the problem....its me being a numpty (one of those days.

I was looking the track listing as From Our Hands not Sinners.......SORRY :(

Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue.

Arrrgh no go with 1.2 either 

JOey there is no custom anything like this in my folder, deleted previous version too, just downloaded other cdlc and it shows up fine....very odd :(

Oh dear just realised the problem....its me being a numpty (one of those days.

I was looking the track listing as From Our Hands not Sinners.......SORRY :(

no worries, just enjoy the track :)

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Tried again and actually made an improvement!  Still can't do the ending though, 80% speed is ok 90% is hard and 100% my fingers and brain just give up lol.

http://s16.postimg.org/vfdt5kshh/rocksmith.jpg

@@Shiroo maybe the wrong place to ask this, but as you are the creator of this cdlc is it possible to add a few seconds silence at the start?  I have to start playing almost immediately when I click to play, no time to prepare :)

• Like 1

Tried again and actually made an improvement!  Still can't do the ending though, 80% speed is ok 90% is hard and 100% my fingers and brain just give up lol.

http://s16.postimg.org/vfdt5kshh/rocksmith.jpg

@@Shiroo maybe the wrong place to ask this, but as you are the creator of this cdlc is it possible to add a few seconds silence at the start?  I have to start playing almost immediately when I click to play, no time to prepare :)

of course ! Ill upload it tomorrow ! :)

• Like 1

@@Collision glad to see you not giving up and great score man. In a few weeks i see you competing with the guys in Intermediate without too much of a problem. Just take your time and don't let the first impression of a song intimidate you as most of the time seeing a song for the first time on Rocksmith while trying to play it can be very intimidating even for me. Just take it slow and ease into the new songs and I am sure that after a few attempts it will sink in and become easier and easier as the days go by. Always remember to take breaks and play other things too or rest as the mind needs to soak in what its learning. Every person is different and learns at different paces so don't feel discouraged or intimidated if you don't pick something up fairly quickly as that is normal. Some people need to practice a song for days to get it right while others may only need a few hours. Just depends on the individual and it has nothing to do with people being better or worse than others. Some just learn things differently and at a faster or slower pace. 

Try and take some time and really go over the lessons in Rocksmith until you can get at least over 90% on them before you move on to the next lesson. Believe me the lessons in Rocksmith will have a tremendous impact on your playing. Even the minigames that most people ignore are fun and challenging and will help develop your skills. 

• Like 4

@ Thanks for the encouragement.  It's true that I tend to play through a song once and decide if its to hard for me or not.  My biggest gripe is that a lot of the time beginners songs are not in standard E tuning.  This week for example I have to tune to Eb drop Db to participate and for lessons or arcade I need to be tuned to E.  If I  get maybe 1 or 2 hours to practice and I do not want to waste 10 minutes every time retuning for lessons and then another 10 minutes tuning for song.  I tend to leave my guitar tuned for the song,

Maybe it would be an idea to make beginner songs only E standard, or increase the beginner song from 1 week to 2 weeks?

It would be difficult to enforce something of that nature as even the Intermediate and MC songs tend to happen the same way. I hate having to retune my guitars but its something that we all have to do and its an important part of learning to play the guitar. I know tuning is boring but its also something that must be learned. In time it will be easier to retune the guitar and will take all of 30 seconds to do once you have it down. I wish we could cater to everyones specific needs but alas we have to take everyone into account and tuning is the first thing you should learn before even learning your first chord. Drop tunings are something you will find in all music and just be happy you don't have to tune your guitar after every play as is what we had to do with the original Rocksmith. That is what made me stop playing the original Rocksmith as I couldn't stand it, it was so bad that they made a hack for it to force Rocksmith to do it after a few plays instead of after every one and even that didn't help me stick to it. The loading times were just too much so imagine if you had to retune your guitar every time you wanted to play a different E standard song. You had to wait for all the loading screens then wait for the tuning then you were able to finally play the song. Was such a pain in the ass. 

I increased my tuning speed when I started to constantly (fast) pick string while tuning it. Now it's fairly quick.

edit:

"Still can't do the ending though, 80% speed is ok 90% is hard and 100% my fingers and brain just give up lol."

@@Collision try increasing by 1 or 2 %. 10% can be too big jump on higher speeds.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

I added another 3 seconds at the beggining (the were already 3 seconds before)

And also fixed tons of chart bugs. Enjoy !

SINNERS !

my first try after few weeks :P

http://i.imgur.com/Q6PlLr5.jpg

• Like 2

After Riff Repeating, and then few runs at Score Attack I got:

Beginner Lead - 98.43%, 250 streak

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3336351318536370023/86C32704EEDAFD28C7BEEA54068AD60490957565/

So good score (mine first 1mil :) ) mostly thx to perfect solo.

I took few minutes off, played Heart Shaped Box, and got back:

Begginer Lead - 98.88%, 259 streak

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3336351318536415972/1A23B43DE19033C372416E8FB696FAD116109C7F/

Oh, this sliding chords. How I was cursing while RRing them, hehe. But after few Score Attacks I got them well.

I was missing every time there was 5 red yellow blue into power chord at 2 yellow. One mistake at solo and missed this sh**ty 2 red yellow blue and I would get above 99% .

This was done with older version, will try tomorrow new one.

Overall only solo and palm muted C5s makes me happy while playing this song.

• Like 1

@@ourumov Your correct score (for learning mode) is 98.00% and 230 streak. Play it for more accuracy score in mode score attack. Good start. Try other class, you good. :)

Ah ok, I thought that was a bit odd lol

Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue.

Im a bit sad to see that im the only one so far that plays Letter to Dana. ( HohyCZ score is in the wrong place)

Its not as hard as it looks at first.  The opening part is a bit tricky but the rest is doable.

Im still going to fight to get 90+

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Lettertodana84_zpsa903f53a.jpg

@ you should take mine second result. Score is worse but accuracy better :)

I will move to intermediate probably next week. Im really busy now and im leaving tomorrow till the end of the week so i will post my score only for begginer this week :)

Updated scores

@@MaZtoR the beginning intro is a bit tough since its supposed to be arpeggios and its just done as single note but it is learnable. Just wish I knew what chords it wanted so I could position my hand accordingly but I will keep at it and try to get a better score and you are correct the rest is not that difficult its just that beginning section thats a bit of a pain. 

http://i.imgur.com/5n35aL6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dok1nUM.jpg