Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 360

Rodman

@@Nacholede is there any way we can get the lyrics on the Sabaton album?  I was really looking forward to the history lesson, but I can't make out the lyrics and play at the same time :)  I'd be happy to help, but I don't know where to start.

Not for now man! I'm busy with other stuff at the moment, perhaps in the future 

• Like 1

9A7alLl.jpg

Is this song screwed for anyone else?

Might just need a repack in the toolkit or something.

znzcsZ1.png

More fun than the bass by a longshot.

kKIybVY.png

I forgot how off this was.

Cd6PVgS.png

Half of this was sustains or nothing at all, wow. "the great war" album is way better imo

Last song was probably the best one, with "The Carolean's Prayer" being second, rest are a bit meh.

WA7sTeC.png

Carolus Rex is my all time fav album from Sabaton, it's pretty fun to play on lead, but on rhythm yeah, it may be a bit boring 

• Like 3

9A7alLl.jpg

Looks like the capo was done through editing the xml manually? had to import it into eof and regenerate the xml for it to be fixed. Also added DD.
No extra sync or note adjustments were made and everything else except rhythm only have DD added.

Upload in the comments of the song
2yprEY5.png

• Like 3

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Looks like the capo was done through editing the xml manually? had to import it into eof and regenerate the xml for it to be fixed. Also added DD.

No extra sync or note adjustments were made and everything else except rhythm only have DD added.

2yprEY5.png

Thx man!

I just, as i do with every single song after downloading used the CFSongManager to check and repair if needed including adding DD.

That  way my version was flawless looking very alike the screenshot of your repaired one. I recommend repairing songs before playing. It´s a one click - and it adds a lot of quality and fun.

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

2yprEY5.png

Thx man!

I just, as i do with every single song after downloading used the CFSongManager to check and repair if needed including adding DD.

That  way my version was flawless looking very alike the screenshot of your repaired one. I recommend repairing songs before playing. It´s a one click - and it adds a lot of quality and fun.

I wish I could do that but every time I click the Song Manager tab CFSM crashes. I've been through stuff on the discord several times too. :(

• Like 1

Starting to like this song lol
FFtJxBH.png

can'tsolo.jpeg
AbYHeOg.png
On re-listen it's not too bad. Only 2 songs that I'm not a huge fan of, rest are pretty good.
Still love The Carolean's Prayer. The octaves, the organ, the chanting fadeout, its bloody amazing. Gives me some nice gothic metal vibes

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

hi all , unfortunately i couldn't get the Adv song to work properly but i had great fun with the Monkeys, as always,

4jqfp4ela6g8sbx6g.jpg

a definite 100% given more time

3svfocamvga7x676g.jpg

another 100% i believe

fwd65glafo0fpeq6g.jpg

high 99% i think I've got a lot better than this in the past.

• Like 2

@@MaZtoR - Hah, about exactly the same heroic sightread score i had on that Soul Meets Body Song.

@@Telboy - please try the latest link in the comments of Soul Meets Body - if that also does not work, i´ll upload my repaired version! Upload in the comments of the song

• Like 2

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

2yprEY5.png

Thx man!

I wish I could do that but every time I click the Song Manager tab CFSM crashes. I've been through stuff on the discord several times too. :(

Argh.... pity - we gotta fix that!

Did you completely remove the CFSM and reinstall a fresh latest version?

Argh.... pity - we gotta fix that!

Did you completely remove the CFSM and reinstall a fresh latest version?

Yeah. Honestly, the only thing left to try is getting on a discord call and sharing my screen because its totally fucked.

Ok so I think my final scores. 

First a run on intermediate Arctic Monkeys track, where I managed a 426 streak I'm pretty proud of: 

nTZn57r.png

But I managed to later edge out the score with a smaller streak run:

ATZ4css.png

You might look at this and say I'm ready for the intermediate bracket. Not yet I think, I invested a greater amount of effort into the Wolfmother track and.......:

M22CKm3.png

I am convinced this was the harder track, my best streak on any run was 107 but this was my peak accuracy and I'm now actually at 24 plays on it. First attempt at Soul Meets Body was a 55% it looks like a hard one.

• Like 3

Fun song

2I33YB.jpg

Cool song, but there's a lot to it.

2I3FkP.jpg

Didn't quite click what was going on and I didn't care to take the time to figure it out. 

2I3Bhg.jpg

Definitely preferred the rhythm path.

2I3Kp1.jpg

I didn't have my capo handy so I had to go MacGyver mode with the screwdriver and hair ties!

2I3qTF.jpg

• Like 8