Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 359

Hughmonty

Where the hell did the cowboys come from?

XipSO54.png

this one is fun. im going to play more but just in case i wanted to submit these.

JDA7Wka.png

Ok, this song. How was this play tested and the tester not going, WTF is this? I'm sorry I have complained about charts before but this is horrible. It's way off. It makes it not fun. I know I'm not the best player but sheesh.

V4pGQr5.png

I'm amazed I did this well. I think the game was drunk detecting my notes.

KunxyYa.png

• Like 3

Ok, this song. How was this play tested and the tester not going, WTF is this? I'm sorry I have complained about charts before but this is horrible. It's way off. It makes it not fun. I know I'm not the best player but sheesh.

V4pGQr5.png

Twas definitely me on the "cowboys", though I have to say I lived in the midwest when I heard it first

And I'm culpable on the second count as well.  I'm just trying to pitch in and help, I never claimed any particular skill.

• Like 4

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

+ rhy

39420887um.jpg

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

2fG7Dv.jpg

2fGaxR.jpg

2fGcVp.jpg

2fGAHg.jpg

2fGRRa.jpg2fG5OJ.jpg

Becoming the Bull was a catchy song but the note recognition was all screwy so I spent more time on the Helloween song. Heavy Metal is the Law was really fun to play and I would have liked to play it some more but I came down with a head cold that made me not want to do anything. 

• Like 3

2fG5OJ.jpg

On Master Mode no less!  Impressive!

I'm not sure why it says Master with a gold pick above, and also says Hard with a diamond pick down below. I'm pretty sure I played this specific screen shot on hard. Although, I did try this on master and got a 99.4

• Like 1

2fG5OJ.jpg

On Master Mode no less!  Impressive!

I'm not sure why it says Master with a gold pick above, and also says Hard with a diamond pick down below. I'm pretty sure I played this specific screen shot on hard. Although, I did try this on master and got a 99.4

Oh, right.  I should have seen that.  if you post a screenshot of your master mode run it scores you an extra point on the leaderboard.  

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

New week incoming!

Get your scores together!!!!

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

V4pGQr5.png

Twas definitely me on the "cowboys", though I have to say I lived in the midwest when I heard it first

And I'm culpable on the second count as well.  I'm just trying to pitch in and help, I never claimed any particular skill.

I appreciate that you pitch in and help; I wish I had the time. There just seem to be a lot of charts where the bass track is screwed up and I guess I just lost it a little. I do feel in this particular instance it is an obvious amount of just plain wrong, I really wasn't trying to be a dick. I'm sorry if that's how it came across. I also live in the mid-west so i know about cowboys and their stupid clacky boots.

• Like 1