Song crashing - what can be the cause?

Duesenberger

• Administrator

You have an issue with lacking FHP (no highlighted fret on the highway), there's probably more issue in the file but with just that info, it's hard to know what could be the exact cause of the crash.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator

EOF should automatically generate them if there's none already set in the songs. You can quickly if there is any by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+F and delete them from here.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Additionally, the XML file in the project files (PART REAL_GUITAR) is for Rocksmith 1, not Rocksmith 2014.

And how do I produce a Rocksmith 2014 XML file in EOF? I thought I can only select "Rocksmith", but not the version.

In the RocksmithToolkitGUI I always choose "Rocksmith 2014".

Additionally, the XML file in the project files (PART REAL_GUITAR) is for Rocksmith 1, not Rocksmith 2014.

P.S. Found Your tutorials and reading through them right now. And I downloaded Your DDCImprover which seems to fix the "wrong cord shapes error", I still get from the running CDLC.

A BIG THANKS for these resources!

• Like 1

• Developer

And how do I produce a Rocksmith 2014 XML file in EOF? I thought I can only select "Rocksmith", but not the version.

File -> Preferences -> Import/Export

Check "Save separate Rocksmith 2 files".