Karm's Kitchen and Delish Dishes (Updated 8/20 - Workin' Through A) (TWO NEW POLLS! WOW! EXCITING!)

Karmeleaux

CDLC Artists - A  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which AFI song should I chart?

• Beautiful Thieves
    • Carcinogen Crush
  2. 2. Which Alice Cooper song should I chart?

• Billion Dollar Babies (Live)
    • School's Out (Standard or/possibly and Live)
    • Under My Wheels (Live)

Ready for Consumption:

These dishes are ready for consumption. May be revisited with seasoning after feedback, of course, some of them aren't yet perfected. But still, a fully enjoyable meal overall.

311 - Feels So Good

88, The - Sons and Daughters (bass only currently)

Acro-Brats, The - Day Late, Dollar Short (multitracks)

Aerosmith - Toys In The Attic (multitracks)

Against Me! - Thrash Unreal

Airborne Toxic Event, The - Gasoline (multitracks)

Alanis Morrissette - Ironic (multitracks)

Amazing Crowns, The - Mr. Fix-It (multitracks)

Animotion - Obsession

Anouk - Good God (bass only currently)

Cardigans, The - Lovefool

Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly (multitracks)

Homestuck - Heir Conditioning

Jimi Hendrix Experience, The - Crosstown Traffic (multitracks)

King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man (multitracks)

Meters, The - Cissy Strut

Metric - Combat Baby (multitracks)

Pixies - Debaser (multitracks)

Poni Hoax - Antibodies (multitracks)

Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows (multitracks)

Spacehog - In The Meantime (multitracks)

Supergrass - Alright

Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason

Tribe - Outside (multitracks)

Catering:

There are ones I charted a part for, just for completion's sake.

Ocean Colour Scene - The Riverboat Song (charted bass and touched up lyrics for it)

Stone Temple Pilots - Big Empty (charted bass, though last I checked the tech notes didn't import ughhh)

WAR - Low Rider (charted guitar)

Sitting Out On The Counter:

These are early ones I made that are playable, but I admit they need some touch-up before they're up to quality with my current standards. In general they're lacking riff repeater because I did this wrong early on, and some have a few other issues I'm aware of and need to make time for fixing them at some point.

Faith No More - Land of Sunshine (Lack of RR, need tech notes and some polish, possibly better tones)

Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives - Soy Bomb (Lack of RR, might have better tones after the Surf Rock pack)

Shaimus - Like A Fool (Lack of RR, needs slight polish, needs multitracks)

Cookin' in the Kitchen:

CURRENTLY my process is much more stable and less arbitrary than before, and I do better when I have a plan laid out so I probably won't deviate from this for the forseeable future. Right now I'm working through my multitracks alphabetically, so I'll list the ones in A I intend to work on. A few highly requested songs might sneak in here, but otherwise I don't see myself letting myself pull myself around on my whims. Myself.

88, The - Sons and Daughters (guitar chart)

AFI - (To Be Determined, vote now!)

Alice Cooper - (To Be Determined, vote now!)

All-American Rejects, The - Move Along (or maybe Gives You Hell, can't add any more polls though)

Allman Brothers Band, The - Ramblin' Man

Alphabeat - Fascination

An Endless Sporadic - Impulse

anUnkindness - A Death

anUnkindness - Fragments (normally I don't do more than one song per artist, but I'm one of like six people that have these multitracks so I feel morally responsible for tabs getting out there from them)

Anarchy Club - Collide

Anouk - Good God (guitar chart)

Answer, The - Never Too Late

Anthrax - I'm The Man

At The Drive-In - One-Armed Scissor

Authority Zero - No Regrets

The Freezer:

Tracks I've synced that I'm currently not focused on cleaning up. With my current plan I don't see myself revisiting any of these soon, but if people want what I have charted to use I'll upload it for them, though the majority are fairly minor edits on tabs so far.

Aerosmith - Big Ten Inch Record (Slight changes and syncing for guitar and bass)
All-American Rejects - Dance Inside (Very little of the significant amount of ambient guitar added)
Bang Camaro - Out on the Streets (Great tab, some lead/rhythm part swapped, tech notes changed and added)
Bombay Bicycle Club - Shuffle (Small errors in bass progression fixed)

Cream - I Feel Free (Small errors fixed)
Cynic - Evolutionary Sleeper (Pretty great tab with some fixed progressions, but time signatures make it a bitch to sync)
Daisuke Ishiwatari - Awe of She (Lead/Rhythm/Bass charted, gotta double check some things)

Hellacopters - I'm in the Band (Syncs well, almost perfect, wanna do a multitracks version but I'll get to H in like three years so)

Hush Sound - Honey (Partially redone
James Gang - Funk #48 (sic) (Syncs well, just wanna check it over some)
Kinks - Victoria (Lead charted from tab, about halfway through transcribing the bass)
Mad Caddies - Rockupation (Lead guitar charted, I think minor sync issues but I've been too distracted to double check rather than writing about double checking)
Our Lady Peace - Starseed (Syncs well, but is missing a lot of minor flourishes)
Reel Big Fish - Til I Hit the Ground (Syncs well, but is missing a few lead parts I'll have to feel out)

I've always got the multitracks.

Went ahead and pushed Heir Conditioning to the CDLC Library because I'm not able to mess with tones for the next week and I think that's the only issue with it.

Combat Baby is about in the same shoes, except it has some tone changes so I'm a bit more hesitant to ship it out without more internal testing on the tones, might upload it here if anyone wants to take a look.

Updated the approximate percentages on the other songs I've been fiddling with. Will probably get at least one or two more to testing shape chartwise this week, the question is if I should just hold onto them until I get my cable back or upload them for chart testing with untested tones. Any thoughts, anyone that happens to be reading this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Eh, feel awful for a quadruple post AS WELL AS bumping (am I breaking a rule here? I blame someone else if so), but updated the main post and more importantly added some polls for some upcoming projects which I don't think I'm gonna terribly get feedback all the way back here.

A lot has changed since last update (firekorn brought maintaining these in the chat the other day so I was like 'ehhhh fine'), and as per usual any and all feedback is welcome.