Wwise Error when generating a song

Hey Guys, I got a problem with the song toolkit... When I try to generate a song this error pops up

wpc31o7.png

Dont really know what to do... I got the recommended Wwise Version and the path in the tool is the correct one... 

I did everything exactly as in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_PDEhoc7Y (as far it was possible)

Does anyone know what I could do there?

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to know exactly where the problem is. There isn't much information in that screenshot.

You could always try re-doing the Wwise part of the process.

Do you definitely have the 2013 version of Wwise? If you used the link to Wwise from description of the video that you linked to, then you may have downloaded a later version that isn't supported in the toolkit.

I got the recommended Wwise Version...

I have seen this part so I'm not ignoring it, but I don't know on whose recommendation that you meant. Make sure it's the version linked on CustomsForge.

For convenience I'll link it here also.

I too had an issue regarding an incorrect WWise version when I first started making CDLC (probably because I used the same video haha).

Hope this helped.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy