Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 347

Milo

Love this song just for the "You can do it!" sample.QnIny66.jpg

This song is going to get stuck in my head for weeks

vJV8mCE.jpg

And a little better here

tTg9hbU.jpg

E8MGkBi.jpg

Not a whole lot better....this shouldn't be so hard!

qLoxj7i.jpg

• Like 3

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

Some Rhythm stuff:

20200615215513-1.jpg

20200615220149-1.jpg

20200616211921-1.jpg

And this:

I really like playing this song, both on rhythm and lead - high quality custom. Still have little problems with registering all the nuances, but I finally managed to achieve magical 90% accuracy :)

20200616212848-1.jpg

• Like 3

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Hey guys! I uploaded the full Carolus Rex album on Ignition. In adittion, Dellboy uploaded the bass only chart, so if you guys want, we can have the full album be playable next week! 

Hey guys! I uploaded the full Carolus Rex album on Ignition. In adittion, Dellboy uploaded the bass only chart, so if you guys want, we can have the full album be playable next week! 

I notice that the full album challenges seem to draw good participation.  Maybe this should be a standard monthly thing?

Perfect!

Will be GoG for 4 weeks from coming saturday!

Yeah, playing the full album is a great thing, and players like it. I´ll make sure we keep having those as 4-week GoG from time to time.

Cannot wait for the ´tallica one, @@Nacho

• Like 3

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Basically I don't do the lessons, I don't use riff repeater and I don't practice in session mode or without RS. I don't have the patients to do this. I just plug-in and follow the arrangement's. I know I'm not doing myself any favours by approaching music this way. But meh, I know I'm never going to be hot shit!

Ah man.... where do i start...

First: you do not go freebird! Now... I also never do lessons, i refuse to use RR unless i absolutely absolutely have no other choice, i just play the Championships one go after another (and i never ever have used the RS finger-position advice); well for 5 years my exclusive teacher was you, the CS players, and the CS songs only. And, Tony if that feels good for you too, that's absolutely fine. The Championship is Good for You!

Impression is, when you do so though, that RS is like a cosmos of its own and conversion into mastering songs and make those sound outside RS is impossible. What i always wanted is to be able to play a few cool songs on an acoustic just from my head, so lately i used that damn virus that made me stay at home for a few weeks in april waiting to be called on duty to grab that acoustic, grab those CDLCs and now i can play quite a few songs outa my head and make them sound that (as long as i do not sing) my kids think i am a great guitar player. I was told i play the bass so fine (what? - they just don´t know that that's very easy ;) ), and i´ve been asked last week to join a black metal band (which i don´t).

The pinky thing, never paid attention, never did any exercise, i think now for 2 years i use it on any song needed, especially playing bass. Quite happy so far.

Allow me one philosophical question: What´s hot shit if the way is the shit?

• Like 4

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

@@Hughmonty and @@Mikson have joined the Leaderboard Update Team! Welcome, thats great, thx!!!!!

and we have another one: @allplayers

-= HELP WANTED =-
DOES ANYONE WANT TO JOIN AND HOST CS-WEEKS FROM TIME TO TIME

That includes random song selection from song selection list, test each path for difficulty and quality, bring in order (and replace if needed) and start the weeks post on Sat (around 7pm CET).

Takes around 2-4 hours, every 4-6 weeks, but you get to play all the songs in advance and you get all the glory of hosting the week.

If interested pm me or post here

• Like 4

This week's selections are really kicking my ass...  Well, I gotta post something:

7y80uupfyexb46w4g.jpg

dncftpn1gc6c8o24g.jpg

Hi,

@@Rodman I entered the song failed song to the score sheet so @@KJParsley has 8.51%, I'm thinking I probably done the wrong thing but don't know.

Just asking for a friend. 

No, you done the right thing. Failed attempts do count when posted. Good job.

• Like 1

Basically I don't do the lessons, I don't use riff repeater and I don't practice in session mode or without RS. I don't have the patients to do this. I just plug-in and follow the arrangement's. I know I'm not doing myself any favours by approaching music this way. But meh, I know I'm never going to be hot shit!

Ah man.... where do i start...

First: you do not go freebird! Now... I also never do lessons, i refuse to use RR unless i absolutely absolutely have no other choice, i just play the Championships one go after another (and i never ever have used the RS finger-position advice); well for 5 years my exclusive teacher was you, the CS players, and the CS songs only. And, Tony if that feels good for you too, that's absolutely fine. The Championship is Good for You!

Impression is, when you do so though, that RS is like a cosmos of its own and conversion into mastering songs and make those sound outside RS is impossible. What i always wanted is to be able to play a few cool songs on an acoustic just from my head, so lately i used that damn virus that made me stay at home for a few weeks in april waiting to be called on duty to grab that acoustic, grab those CDLCs and now i can play quite a few songs outa my head and make them sound that (as long as i do not sing) my kids think i am a great guitar player. I was told i play the bass so fine (what? - they just don´t know that that's very easy ;) ), and i´ve been asked last week to join a black metal band (which i don´t).

The pinky thing, never paid attention, never did any exercise, i think now for 2 years i use it on any song needed, especially playing bass. Quite happy so far.

Allow me one philosophical question: What´s hot shit if the way is the shit?

What songs did you start with @@Rodman?  I am guessing Hurt was one of them based on your comments when we played it again.  I'm interested in doing the same thing, but I'm struggling to find good approachable songs that sound complete when played solo.

• Like 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

@@Nacholede - oh yeah!!!!!!!! And masterful playing, you bastard! ;)

Ah finally, now I can stop slacking on maiden.
A6vR6i6.png

• Like 5

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype