Some of the games have problems.

Goranpaa

Question

Hi!

I'm playing a short scale bass. The other stuff in Rocksmith  Remastered 2014 works. But  games like the saloon and the heist seem to have problems with "hearing" what I do. In the saloon game, the thick E string and the A like wise do not respond,  when the bandits start to appear  faster at the end.

In the heist, i can slide all that I want  now and then and nothing happends!

Is this because of that my bass are short scale or what? I recently got a fret wrap for it beliving that might be a cure? But no  cigar! I have raised the input volume and so on in the options. Didn't help! :- (

Any suggestions will be welcome.

1 answer to this question

It's the Ibanez micro  wich caused this  so I belve at least? I bought an Ibanez mezzo 32" bass today. No problems what so ever. :- )

Maybe the Micro bass is too bright even on the "darkest" settings  and full volume ?

But It still works in the songs and in the session mode. The Ibanez Messo bass are really nice. And so are the Micro too.

Now, I can at least play all the Rocksmith stuff without any technical problems. :- )