Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 343

Right, guitar time.

One miss because of jank rs detection yay.
rXZzGNa.png

not too bad
X5hNW3E.png
easier than I thought it'd be, the solo bit did surprise me tho.
ffoqI00.png

• Like 2

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

38577856fr.jpg

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

91 and a good streak

38577920li.jpg

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Finally got it
HFGcI5I.png

Only screwed up a few chords and the start of the solo
igftOJ1.png

Think I only missed like 2 notes?
PP7t0dL.png

• Like 4

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Hi!
This championship idea is pretty cool - I wish I had known about this years ago!

(I tried including my steam screenshots directly but the forum replied, "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." How do I get around Steam's lack of image extension?)

The Ventures - Batman Theme

Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta

Manowar - Blood of the Kings

Megadeth - She Wolf

I guess i'll try to improve this...mainly just not digging the vocals. And the bass line is fast/difficult but not interesting/exciting
Ocean Colour Scene - You've Got it Bad

• Like 3

(I tried including my steam screenshots directly but the forum replied, "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." How do I get around Steam's lack of image extension?)

Use another image host.  I personally use imgbox but there are lots of options that work.

• Like 1

Welcome to the championship @@Hyphema What class do you think you are cable to compete in? You seem to have done pretty well, we can play safe and pop you in Advance for now or do you think you belong in Masterclass? Bare in mind, this weeks MC song is only rated 7, which is generally an Advance level song. 1-3 Beginner; 4-5 Intermediate; 6-7 Advance; 8-9 sometimes 10 for Masterclass And 10 or more for God.

• Like 2

Though this was the run but the note detection died during the solo.
Same % as last one so I must've missed about 2 again. Still no diamond pick either, oof.
m3zqA6L.png

Ayy diamond pick. 
Missed like the last note in the song tho. Someone pls kill me.
K6DtsjM.png

• Like 2

Really bad note recognition here.

Slightly underestimated for a 7. Seeing how crazy some of those fills and those solos are.

• Like 2

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

Welcome to the championship @@Hyphema What class do you think you are cable to compete in? You seem to have done pretty well, we can play safe and pop you in Advance for now or do you think you belong in Masterclass? Bare in mind, this weeks MC song is only rated 7, which is generally an Advance level song. 1-3 Beginner; 4-5 Intermediate; 6-7 Advance; 8-9 sometimes 10 for Masterclass And 10 or more for God.

Thanks! I'm fine and comfortable with being in Advanced - there aren't too many songs I feel daunted by, but compared to other scores I see here, I'm not able to threaten at Masterclass  ^_^

• Like 2