Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 343

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@Hyphema - welcome! great you are here!

@ALL

SONG SELECTION LIST NEEDS YOU!

38596777hs.jpg

Feel free to fill in your fav CDLCs in that list, fill in your rating (1 very beginnerish - 10 god of guitarish) for all parts, at least for lead or your song will be ignored for ages into the yellow columns, and feel free to rate unrated paths/songs or add your opinion to already rated and leave comments e.g. about quality in the right green area.

If you are a really nice girl/guy you will also check "Songs Played" Sheet if your suggestion has been played recently (in the last 18months or so)

The more you participate there, the better the championship gets.

Rock!!!!

• Like 6

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Ah finally, I can stop playing this song. 
So many resets because of the slides not registering properly, glad it's over. Not because it's a bad song tho, I'm just fed up with hearing it for hours straight.
WFxHSyw.png

• Like 4

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Folks, I've broken my laptop. It's the only means I have to play this competition on. Nor am I able to host anymore or maintain the scoreboards. I'll be back when I can, it won't be soon though unfortunately.

Should be back in the game before the end of next week :thumbsup:

Edited by Toni-Wan Kenobi
  • Like 2

Pretty hard to play when the interface volume is so incredibly loud compared to the actual song. Should go and increase the volume of the song, but meh.

• Like 1

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

@ALL

38596777hs.jpg

Feel free to fill in your fav CDLCs in that list, fill in your rating (1 very beginnerish - 10 god of guitarish) for all parts, at least for lead or your song will be ignored for ages into the yellow columns, and feel free to rate unrated paths/songs or add your opinion to already rated and leave comments e.g. about quality in the right green area.

If you are a really nice girl/guy you will also check "Songs Played" Sheet if your suggestion has been played recently (in the last 18months or so)

Rock!!!!

Just a couple comments about the song list to clear things up. The statement  "PLEASE PUT YOUR SUGGESTED PATH RATING IN THE GIVING YELLOW COLUMNS WHEN YOU ENTER A SONG. THANK YOU!!" The columns are the green not yellow for  Lead Rhythm and Bass rating columns. If I'm wrong please correct. Also the other column's for the rating's (at the top of the columns)  says "Enter when submitting a song" . Is this for the organizers when they check a song out prior to placing it in the weekly championships post? 

• Like 2

Bass - Masterclass - You've Got It Bad - 98.53%

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2105917431

Buckethead - Gold Dragon Full Album - 97.7%

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2105917412

I feel like ive missed the boat time-wise to reattempt these so I'll submit these screens.

• Like 1

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟

Batman!!!!!

38604164fr.jpg

38604165xy.jpg

• Like 1

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

@ALL

38596777hs.jpg

Rock!!!!

Just a couple comments about the song list to clear things up. The statement  "PLEASE PUT YOUR SUGGESTED PATH RATING IN THE GIVING YELLOW COLUMNS WHEN YOU ENTER A SONG. THANK YOU!!" The columns are the green not yellow for  Lead Rhythm and Bass rating columns. If I'm wrong please correct. Also the other column's for the rating's (at the top of the columns)  says "Enter when submitting a song" . Is this for the organizers when they check a song out prior to placing it in the weekly championships post? 

No, really!!!!!! Put them down there. It´s orange, not yellow (as it was on my cellphone), corrected that, but do as i say - just put them rigt in the main columns and corrections or comments for other songs on the green side!

• Like 1

Hi All

This week results:

The Ventures: Batman Theme (Lead): https://imgur.com/zAQ581e

The Ventures: Batman Theme (Rhythm): https://imgur.com/xNCkjyu

Regarding Song selection list: Can I suggest bands/songs from my home country (Hungary) also?

Br.: Balage

You can suggest any songs you like my man! Providing they are CDLC! Please also provide the ignition link, as most songs have multiple charts. 

One last thing, please also check the; Songs from the past tab. As you may suggest songs that have already been played, you can input the original ratings and please note what week they were played. Thank you :)

Better score.
GiOmi8r.png

• Like 3

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Bass - Batman - Bad Note recognition - should of been the  :100:

image.png

Rhythm - Batman - :100: -  :D 

image.png

Bass - Flagpole

image.png

Rhythm - Manowar - Not spent much time on this tbh.

image.png

Lead - Flagpole

image.png

• Like 1

The hardest part of this one is absolutely the palm muted open string riff. Changing the triplet patterns back and forth like that at that speed. Damn!

• Like 1

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)