what about music keyboard mod. i create a 3d model to show you

GorchTV

Rocksmith 2014 is coming to a close pretty soon, with the weekly releases of scheduled DLC ending March 31st. They have said they are starting "Phase 3" which could mean many things, but it is suspected to be a new Rocksmith game, but we don't know anything past the internal/ public name "Phase 3".

With that being said, small mods are sure to come out, but adding support for another instrument (which might be easy), will just be left in the dust if a new game does come out. As of right now, personally, I would put your projects on hold.

If we were to find out it was a new game, or something, I'm sure we would hear about it at the Ubisoft press conference scheduled for July 12th.

Link to the announcement of the press conference is: https://twitter.com/UbisoftStudioSF/status/1259879345172054018

• 2 months later...

Yeah everyone did. Sad day... But on the bright side, at the very end of the event they said there would be another event this year. I think a week or so ago, they told shareholders it'll be in September. So we can hope it'll be there.