Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 341

I tempted the MC bass path from Yes, but man, 9mins of that song is too much for me. I got bored, within 2-3mins.

20200504155506-1.jpg

20200504160115-1.jpg

20200504160633-1.jpg

Didn't think I'd nail this on the first attempt!
20200504162023-1.jpg

Not a big fan of this song either. But all I can think of when listening, is the classic Cypress Hill - Hit's from Bong!
20200504162437-1.jpg
  • Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Bass:

• Beginner: @meelo  (he deserves it for playing in master mode)

Thanks man :lol: This is the first time I'm winning beginner bass B)

• Like 3

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

Guitar tiem

I played a row of chords on the wrong string, rip
ke7Qz1p.png

meh

uHlkrb6.png

Why does the rhythm track have the lead parts, the solo and like none of the chords for half the song?

This is gonna be a bad week.

dlIvfCE.png
and just look at these octaves, oh no.
Apparently dead notes don't affect the chord but I sure missed a ton of them anyway.
YBZmVhP.png

Right lets try the last one. Can't be worse than the foo.

Eh lots of waiting but it cuts out the lead parts so I'll allow it.
Fu1xgyY.png

• Like 3

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Here I go again. Disappearing for months at a time, returning only to deliver bad news.

We lost another hero.  RIP Dave Greenfield of The Stranglers.  He was the keyboardist that defined The Stranglers' unique sound.

I just spent the last hour playing tributes of Golden Brown, No More Heros, Nice 'n Sleazy, Peaches, Skin Deep, et al.  I'll try top post the screen shots when I get a moment.

No More Heros, indeed.

• Like 3

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

At Rodman's last week suggestion I will try to start in the competition ;)

On Bass Intermediate:

https://postimg.cc/9D6ChNKj

And if I understand the rules correctly, I can show my score in lower level so:

https://postimg.cc/hhHGgrwg

That is the spirit, @@Mikson!

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Ah man, I don't know. Seems like every week there is another set of songs on here that I can't play. I think I must have a really narrow ability to play because I can get 100% on some songs, just songs that never appear on this list :(

I feel your pain bro! It's particularly more difficult if you have no interest in the song or if it's just boring. Sadly you have to just power through or just wait to see what's next week. Beginner this week is tough, more difficult than Inter, but Inter has a tough solo which is why it's not beginner. 

On the other hand, you could always submit all the songs you are comfortable playing, on here .... Song Submission List  to increase your chance of having songs you know featured 

• Like 1

Just keep going larry! some songs you just can't get 100% for whatever reason.

Ah man, I don't know. Seems like every week there is another set of songs on here that I can't play. I think I must have a really narrow ability to play because I can get 100% on some songs, just songs that never appear on this list :(

• Like 2

20200505201110-1.jpg

For me the ratings for beginner and inter are about right, the beginner has note that are hard to master but its slow so you can get a score closer to 100% fairly quick.  but the inter is a easy 4 but at my level I wont be getting a 100% score because of the solo and the faster tempo.

• Like 1

The chords aren't that bad anymore, harmonics still get dodgy detection and I still need to git gud at a few other bits.

99 soon pls.
lnXyR2M.png

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Two RIP posts in the same week.  depressing

RIP Florian Schneider, co-founder of Kraftwerk

• Like 4

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

Rip Mr Schneider.

first gos, omg that Footies Rhy chart, i´fd really like to correct

38478746bm.jpg

38478747ga.jpg

38478748qz.jpg

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

eh
F1d0Ihj.png

• Like 1