Sevendust CDLC

Xellot

Question

So I'm curious!  I was sitting here looking at covers of some of my favorite Sevendust songs ie: Shine, Crucified, Thank you, Kill the flaw etc.  I noticed in this cover the dude posted the tabs to this song.  If I were to create my own CDLC, and let's say hypothetically I already knew how too (I don't.)  About how long would it take an experienced CDLC creator to plug these tabs in, and actually make it into a playable song on the game?  An hour?  A few hours?  A few days?  I'm just curious, because I've long thought about creating my own, but haven't put forth the effort to try it out yet.   Anyway, just browsing for some input.   Here's the vid!

2 answers to this question

Ah ok!  Hell, by that time I'd be so over it I wouldn't hardly want to hear the song again I bet lol!  I don't wanna wear out something that someone else might eventually end up making anyway.  But they're are some killer tracks I'd love to create if the process wasn't so long and drawn out.

Thanks buddy!