Toolkit doesn't find custom Wwise install path

Just as the title says.  Got all the way thru my first CDLC and once I click on 'Generate' I get a message saying it can't find an installation of Wwise.  My C: drive didn't have room so I installed to D:\Program Files (x86)\Audiokinetic\Wwise 2019.2.1.7250.  That's exactly what I have listed as the Wwise path on the General Config page, but still no luck.  Is there an .ini or other config file I can manually enter the Wwise path to get around this?

Thanks in advance!

Just as the title says.  Got all the way thru my first CDLC and once I click on 'Generate' I get a message saying it can't find an installation of Wwise.  My C: drive didn't have room so I installed to D:\Program Files (x86)\Audiokinetic\Wwise 2019.2.1.7250.  That's exactly what I have listed as the Wwise path on the General Config page, but still no luck.  Is there an .ini or other config file I can manually enter the Wwise path to get around this?

Thanks in advance!

2019 isn't supported? 2017 is the latest that works (at least according to the toolkit's tooltip)

You can get 2013 here, which should work fine or get older versions off the wwise website.

Also the path needs to be "Wwise(Version/buildnumber)\Authoring\x64\Release\bin" or "Wwise(Version/buildnumber)\Authoring\Win32\Release\bin" (version number depends on what one you have installed). The folder should have the WwsiseCLI.exe in it, then you know you've got the right one. Pick 32 or 64 bit based on whatever your pc is.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Wow, this is turning out to be way more of a hassle than anticipated...

Can only find Wwise 2015 under their legacy downloads, but to install that I need to have Visual Studio 2013 installed, most recent VS won't cut it.  Think it'll just be easier to ask someone else to convert the songs I was looking to do...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy