Donation request

Elvenmonk

Hi,

I'd like to donate but unfortunately can't.I make sure to not ad block on here too.

So, I was wondering if there was a way I could donate my BAT coins to customs. Right now I get about 1-2 of them a month and they are worth pennies, I think $.17 at that time of this post, but I'd just like to be able to donate something to this site.

If not it is okay I'll just continue to click on ads.

I don't believe we take BAT coin as a payment method. If there is a way to convert your BAT coins to Paypal money, after a couple months you might be able to donate a dollar or two.

If there isn't a way to convert your BAT coins to Paypal, then you might just have to keep the ads on.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't believe we take BAT coin as a payment method. If there is a way to convert your BAT coins to Paypal money, after a couple months you might be able to donate a dollar or two.

If there isn't a way to convert your BAT coins to Paypal, then you might just have to keep the ads on.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately converting them is an issue. For some reason people donating to themselves is now banned. So, all the ones I get on mobile are just going to waste.

It's okay. I will keep the ads on.