Question about tone creatin on Toolkit

I have over 80+ CDLC in this site and would like to chart more.

There's a Bring Me The Horizon song (Mother Tongue) that could be played on E standard, except there's a struming in the last chorus that is so low can't be played on E, and must be played it a lower tunning (maybe A or B, whatever).

So I was planning on doing this, I just need someone to tell me if it will work, and how to do it:

I was thinking on charting it on E standard, and on that low tunning part, chart it still on E standard, and add a "lower tone" tone change to it, and then go back to the E standard, regular tone. Similar to the octave down in the bass tone of the verse of Last Resort by Papa Roach

I see there's an option on the toolkit to edit a tone and add a Pre Pedal/loop pedal effect to it. There are a couple that start with "Pitch:" so I'm assuming I need to choose one of them, and then choose the knob settings. The questions are:

1. Should I choose a pre pedal, or a loop pedal?

2. If the chart is in E standard, and that special tone would be used for a chord that should played in A standard, how would I know what to put in the knob settings?

Thanks in advance.

1. Pre pedal multipitch (mix = 0)

2. A - 7 half steps lower from E ( pitch = -7.00)

Mix should be on 100 or it won't make any difference.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

1. Pre pedal multipitch (mix = 0 100)

1. Pre pedal multipitch (mix = 0)

Mix should be on 100 or it won't make any difference.

You guys are the best! Thank you so much. I really appreciate it! I'll do one CDLC later today and test it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy