Techdeath tabs

romanesbel

Hi guys, if you enjoy techdeath genre and you want more techy cdld, we can share some tabs we have with each other. Oficial tabs that are not in ultimate guitar, so maybe its helps to motivate us to create more techdeath. 

This days i bought Irreversible Mechanism - Immersion album and Vipassi-s album guitar tabs. If you are interested and you also have something that is not in ultimate guitar just ask me

• 3 years later...

Hello @ romanesbel  I've been wanting to learn songs from immersion since the album dropped, the heavy Fallujah influence caught me so much. Unfortunately from where I live I cannot purchase it. Can you please share it with me ? the tabs of value I have here are of Conquering Dystopia & Intervals - In time. (btw I got the Virvum t-shirt, such an amazing band)

8 hours ago, Marwen said:

Hello @ romanesbel  I've been wanting to learn songs from immersion since the album dropped, the heavy Fallujah influence caught me so much. Unfortunately from where I live I cannot purchase it. Can you please share it with me ? the tabs of value I have here are of Conquering Dystopia & Intervals - In time. (btw I got the Virvum t-shirt, such an amazing band)

Hi dude!! I like people with such enthusiasm for techdeath genre. I will share everything i have with you. I have tabs for both IM albums, Plaguebringer - Diabolos, Infinite Density and Vipassi albums. Im not creating CDLC anymore since i doesn't have so much time and also i forget how its done 😅

So,

Here mi Drive with free access my friend, enjoy 🙏🏻 I hope too see some CLDC in future with some of this tabs 😝

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T4SAoprU_zYMq9K7MGmFDguQs8F3IVSs/view?usp=drivesdk

14 hours ago, romanesbel said:

Hi dude!! I like people with such enthusiasm for techdeath genre. I will share everything i have with you. I have tabs for both IM albums, Plaguebringer - Diabolos, Infinite Density and Vipassi albums. Im not creating CDLC anymore since i doesn't have so much time and also i forget how its done 😅

So,

Here mi Drive with free access my friend, enjoy 🙏🏻 I hope too see some CLDC in future with some of this tabs 😝

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T4SAoprU_zYMq9K7MGmFDguQs8F3IVSs/view?usp=drivesdk

man thank you so much I really appreciate it a lot, you literally made my day, also I see that you had the sylossis new single, that one rips I went to download it as soon as I heard the song. we have pretty similar tastes. Also  The new The Zenith Passage rips, I covered Lexicontagion solo by ear, such tasty licks and chops, definitely AOTY !

21 hours ago, romanesbel said:

So,

good news I like full tabs so no promises but if my backlog clears, I'll spend some time on making some cdlc when I can.  Gimmie 1 song from this you really really really would like to see charted.