[TRR] Rocksmith announces New Project, end of Rocksmith Remastered DLC

8E9NgbS.png

Hello Rocksmith fans!

Yesterday’s Opeth livestream from home ended unusually…

Instead we were told to check Rocksmith’s News section for some news “for a look at what’s coming more generally for the future of Rocksmith”

Well, the time has come and here is:

THE NEWS

Hello, Rocksmith Players!

Read More

The post Rocksmith announces New Project, end of Rocksmith Remastered DLC appeared first on The Riff Repeater.

• Like 1

Yes, it's a little sad news, but there are still some DLC's that interest me to buy and play. I am very curious what the new project will be, and I hope that we will get more information soon :)

• Like 1

Well, I'm excited by this news, it not like RS2014 will just magically disappear off everyone's consoles/computers overnight when the new version arrives.

Hopefully a new version (I'n time for the new consoles, possibly?) will fix the lag, add to the pedal effects uses (software amp simulation has come a long way in the last decade), sort out the single coil low volume issues, etc and add the extra features which people have requested for years now. 

This is a good thing.

& bear in mind, whilst Ubisoft haven't been pro-modding, they certainly haven't been anti modding either, they could very easily have patched out the mod compatibility years ago, if they had wanted to.

Not mention, if it means i don't have to stare at the ernie ball poster everyday, i'm all in.

While I am also interested to see what their new project is, I am also really bummed that I will not see any official DK content on Rocksmith. I guess it will be up to me from now on to create the content that I want to play on this platform...................................

FUUUUUUUUU......

• Like 1

I'm just worried about my Rocksmith cable. I'm guessing they will be hard to find soon. I wonder if I should buy an extra just in case mine gets damaged. I hope the no cable patch is viable.

• Like 1

I'm just worried about my Rocksmith cable. I'm guessing they will be hard to find soon. I wonder if I should buy an extra just in case mine gets damaged. I hope the no cable patch is viable.

Definitely ,if you haven't got a 3 or more, i'd making the investment (which personally i already have done).

I suspect the chances of getting a patch to accept a non-RS usb input cable is near absolute zero. 

• 5 weeks later...

@@RedCrowBleeding No cable works perfectly fine for quite a few people and there's also the microphone mode that works too.

Dont forget about asio4rocksmith, thats all i use from now on, and it works with any audio interface

Yeeeeeessssss, ASIO support is one of the most important things the new version should implement in my opinion

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy