Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 336

Rodman

Not having much luck with the other songs lately, closest I got to my 99 on rhythm was a 98.3 and my bass scores have been abysmal. 

Gave this another go because I was in the right tuning. Yon yon.
QgwmEZc.png

Oh nice, complaining does work lol
YfzPRzz.png

ffs I've gotten the same % 3 times now, but its finally got a better streak
sh1lYO9.png

break time, if I listen to that song any more times today I'm gonna go mad.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

More bad news to the last few FreeBirds... 

Ain't No Sunshine because RIP Bill Withers

The screen shot disappeared, but after all these years, when it comes to a tribute, you can trust me. Lean on Me, on bass, 97.5%

• Like 5

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

I didn't give up on bass, just took a while

0.11% better yay. Score isn't good tho, must've screwed something real bad.
On some better news I might've figured out how to play the ending without sucking as much.
WP9TZKI.png

yeet
j1ayB9p.png

98 would be cool but idk if I can.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

one more
gQE4HEI.png

break time

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Mkay, time to post something...

away from bass for like 2 weeks and it shows.

• Like 1

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Wow, that BABYMETAL was shit. Not even going to give it a college try.

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)