3/4 of gp5 tab in EOF

SnaKeMetalFR

so I have a gp7 tab converted to gp7 (in guitar pro 7.5) but once imported in eof (1.8RC12 + hotfix) only 3/4 of the tab appears in eof

I also tried to convert the tab with tuxguitar and either I get the same result or the tab is stretch to 5/4 of the song I have idea why it's the first and only tab to do that

I forgot to mention that once converted in gp5 the tab is correct and it's only in eof that their is 1/4 missing

also the tab is correct because it comes from the band itself

Edited by SnaKeMetalFR

so I have a gp7 tab converted to gp7 (in guitar pro 7.5) but once imported in eof (1.8RC12 + hotfix) only 3/4 of the tab appears in eof

I also tried to convert the tab with tuxguitar and either I get the same result or the tab is stretch to 5/4 of the song I have idea why it's the first and only tab to do that

Converting tabs with repeats from gpx/tg tends to screw them up, its an issue with tux guitar/ guitar pro. You need to change the repeat numbers yourself to make them line up with the song (assuming they're correct in the first place).

Maybe there's an easier fix, but if there is idk how.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

If you find that a GP5 file doesn't import into EOF the way it's reflected in Guitar Pro 5 itself, let me know.  Otherwise as mentioned, Guitar Pro's export to older versions of the format can be a bit buggy.  Reporting the bugs to its developers is probably the best way to ensure it gets fixed someday.