Different camera angle?

Jansku79

Question

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knows how the camera system is built in RS. I would love to be able to tilt it up a bit. I went through some config files and stuff, but there were no camera settings anywhere.

In some faster songs it would be so much easier to see whats coming up ahead on the chart when there is a clutter of single notes, open notes and big chord blocks all together.

5 answers to this question

Camera controlled by RS and its view depends on sections and FHP(Fret hand position), but maybe you asking about fretboard POV angle that probably hardcoded somewhere in rs code I don't know but I also looking for ppls who can help me with nonstop play mod.And moved to tutorials and help.

Camera controlled by RS and its view depends on sections and FHP(Fret hand position), but maybe you asking about fretboard POV angle that probably hardcoded somewhere in rs code I don't know but I also looking for ppls who can help me with nonstop play mod.And moved to tutorials and help.

No i mean exactly the note highway where the camera slowly hovers chasing the fret hand position. There must be a fixed setting somewhere that determines the angle of the camera.

It would definitely be nice to have control over this.

I think you can fool Rocksmith into doing this by artificially extending the fret hand positions -- seems to me that the camera angle adjusts as the game is looking ahead. So when it's in, say, first position and there are notes coming up (in the same section) in the seventh position, the camera will draw back and flatten out.

Maybe try experimenting with adding ghost notes?