Custom Tuning List Mod (w/out Fast Start Up)?

I've been trying to find a mod for custom tuning list fix. However, it uses the fast startup. Which I have used, but the game will start, and the game gets stuck at the alternating color rocksmith logo. Is it something I did wrong? (i used the built-in psarc files). Also quick question, is highway color changeable right now?

I've been trying to find a mod for custom tuning list fix. However, it uses the fast startup. Which I have used, but the game will start, and the game gets stuck at the alternating color rocksmith logo. Is it something I did wrong? (i used the built-in psarc files). Also quick question, is highway color changeable right now?

I think there's different versions of the fast load mod for ssd and hardrive, so if its getting stuck it might be the wrong one.

if ya just want the custom tuning list without speedy startup use this one. If ya want both you probably need to add the files from here to the hardrive fast startup one (assuming that one works for you in the first place)

Highway colour is changeable but you have to do it manually in photoshop or paint.net, lionk. (might make a trash tool to generate the images at some-point if I can be bothered)

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• 4 months later...