Dream Theater - Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence project

Nacholede

ok guys, i did some cool CDLC from Dream Theater, but i'm planning to something really amazing.

Yeah, Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence. I want to do the whole song so i'm gonna see if i can sync the tabs and do the stuff, i hope you guys can help me with tips or anything (i had the idea to do join all songs in one an do the 42 minutes audio but i though that it was really insane, and also to put all tabs in one)

That's all, help me on this one please! 

http://bestclub.com.ua/images/Gallery/D/Dream%20Theater/disc/2002_SixDegreesofInnerTurbulence.jpg

9A7alLl.jpg

@@Nacholede You should probably just have each as a separate song

EDIT: Don't forget about bass please ;)

Just like the CD. And hell no! i'm gonna put the bass arrangements in each separate song :D

So... you are going to separate them?

TheBestAlex's CDLC Workshop

Discography Project

Vote on new content!
Suggestions are welcome.

Just like the CD. And hell no! i'm gonna put the bass arrangements in each separate song :D

Still thinkin on it...besides i don't know how i join all the songs in 1. And it's gonna be a really heavy .psarc file. Anyway i need help for this one, all the help i can get 

9A7alLl.jpg

Still thinkin on it...besides i don't know how i join all the songs in 1. And it's gonna be a really heavy .psarc file. Anyway i need help for this one, all the help i can get 

Like I said, I'm really against putting them all together, seems like a really bad idea and probably more work.

I would be willing to help do some of the songs if I find the time. I'll start looking for good tabs tomorrow.

TheBestAlex's CDLC Workshop

Discography Project

Vote on new content!
Suggestions are welcome.

Like I said, I'm really against putting them all together, seems like a really bad idea and probably more work.

I would be willing to help do some of the songs if I find the time. I'll start looking for good tabs tomorrow.

Great, thanks a lot :D 

9A7alLl.jpg

wow !!! nice idea !!! but do you think it would be good ? i think it would be hard and impossible to play 42 minutes Dream Theater songs ! i like the song The Glass Prison from this album,can you do this song alone plz ? if not it would be ok too.

do you need help in something ? can i help you somehow ?

wow !!! nice idea !!! but do you think it would be good ? i think it would be hard and impossible to play 42 minutes Dream Theater songs ! i like the song The Glass Prison from this album,can you do this song alone plz ? if not it would be ok too.

do you need help in something ? can i help you somehow ?

I was working on The Glass Prison :D but i'm gonna do separate songs from Six Degrees. I need help with tabs and all that stuff

9A7alLl.jpg

A mi forma de ver, lo mas practico y comodo es tener cada cancion por separado.

Si llegas a tener que hacer un arreglo en una parte teniendo todo en un solo tema, te vas a querer matar, porque tranquilamente te puede romper la sincro que tenias bien hecha en otras partes (que hasta quiza no son de esa cancion que querias arreglar)

Es mucho mas sano y simple separarlos, y muchisimo mas mantenible en el tiempo.

Abrazo.

A mi forma de ver, lo mas practico y comodo es tener cada cancion por separado.

Si llegas a tener que hacer un arreglo en una parte teniendo todo en un solo tema, te vas a querer matar, porque tranquilamente te puede romper la sincro que tenias bien hecha en otras partes (que hasta quiza no son de esa cancion que querias arreglar)

Es mucho mas sano y simple separarlos, y muchisimo mas mantenible en el tiempo.

Abrazo.

Si tenes razon en eso, ya tengo la tab de Goodnight Kiss asi que algo es algo. Voy a ver si busco el resto 

9A7alLl.jpg