Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 328

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@LarryPlane   I tend to post my scores even if I am not happy with it.  Then I can try to beat my own scores on a different day, nice to see progress.

And it boosts our morale when a demigod of guitar like our friend Johnal over there posts a picture of him totally failing at a beginner level song :lol: It's great to see that even he has to practice in order to get results :)

• Like 5

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

Hey buddy, welcome to Rocksmith Championship. I'm sorry, but I will have to put you through some more Taylor Swift, hell.  I can not add your attempt, you played a different song to the track in the beginner bonus path. You need, " I knew you were trouble " The link in the very first post should take you right to it  :) 

Good luck, have fun!

Some tries on bass...

Not quite the 100% I got last time

N0PSLDu.jpg

Yep, nice and easy

Ah6GZzT.jpg

I found this one to be the trickiest of the selections this week

reyJiY2.jpg

I feel like this is a 6 at most, but I still had an easier time with it that the Beatles.

2mmc9Dq.jpg

Never heard this one before.  I have some room to work on it as well.

gHiEdA8.jpg

• Like 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I'm struggling in all classes on all instruments this week. I think you guys are a lot more advanced than me, even at Beginner level.

Can you post a screenshot of your scores? We'd like to see where you are at

• Like 1

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

I'm struggling in all classes on all instruments this week. I think you guys are a lot more advanced than me, even at Beginner level.

Hey bro, stick at it. Sometimes you will find a slightly more difficult selection. There isn't a tool we can use to group songs into exact ratings, so it's all rated on personal opinion, unfortunately, opinions can't please everyone. We've all been where you are, try to find one song that is the most manageable for you and just practice that one for the week? You'll be certain to improve. Hell, some of my scores can get as little as 60%. And I'm usually the first one to bitch and moan my ass off, ask anyone

Get going bro, if it stops being fun, have a break.

• Like 1

The songs are tough this week, don't let that discourage you.  That Taylor Swift song was an intermediate song in week 265. I remember it kicking my butt. 

• Like 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

Hmmmm never been able to do the Beatles songs but i quite like this one and its starting to sound ok,

4fgqunpq6zcig3x6g.jpg

got a better score the next go but same %age

1hubb02yflyyxc66g.jpg

this is taking a bit more time but getting there, first score was low 80's

qdrk5ub0q2n25lf6g.jpg

this was going ok until it started going a bit too fast..... wasn't expecting it....more work needed

• Like 2