Sabaton Discography

Guys, thanks for all your work!

I'm new here, and I still need to try CDLC for RS2014, but there's one Sabaton's music I really like and that I would love to play: Panzer Battalion.

It was their first music that I heard and was the one that made me fall in love with the band.

Is there any chance to see it being worked in near future? :)

Thanks in advance!

Of course it is - we're gonna try to CDLC all Sabaton's songs :)

But ask Teinashu or Mx360 cuz I'm gonna now be away for about week

@Mx360: When I'll return I'll try to help ya with it - I had the same problem, so I hope that we will resolve it :)

• Like 1

Feel free to edit my CDLCs, use tones etc.

I'm new here, and I still need to try CDLC for RS2014, but there's one Sabaton's music I really like and that I would love to play: Panzer Battalion.

It was their first music that I heard and was the one that made me fall in love with the band.

Thanks in advance!

No problem ! I will begin to work on it this afternoon :)

• Like 1

Thanks in advance!

Here it is ;) http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/panzer-battalion-r4827

• Like 1

@Mx360HeRoTiiK: Can  I have your files? I wanted to do the song too, I can play it without Rocksmith, so it should be possible to synchronize everything...

Otherwise I'd like to do Inmate 4859 after I've finished a custom for a friend

@Mx360HeRoTiiK: Can I have your files? I wanted to do the song too, I can play it without Rocksmith, so it should be possible to synchronize everything...Otherwise I'd like to do Inmate 4859 after I've finished a custom for a friend

Ok, do you want the full project or just EoF or tabs... ?For Inmate, it's à 7 strings strings song, so I don't know how it works with EoF, good luck :)

I only need the tabs. The mp3 I've already owned

Oh, damn... haven't seen. Thanks :D mh... need to think about it. Sabaton plays live one six and one seven string guitar. So they have to play it one time without the lowest string. I'll try my best, but I don't think there is a good way to get that into Rocksmith :/

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...